AI Extreme patch released

ajayganesh said:
hey satish...MY NET IS BACK..YAY!! SO ARE MY REVIEWS NOW! HEHE....U WANT ME TO CHK THE 4.0 NOW OR THE 3.1 VERSION?
hey ajay :happy...try v4.0 mate...waiting for ur review :) ...

Hey Satish, I played a match between Australia and Newzealand on a green wicket. I bowled NZ out for 145 and batted for around 25 overs where I made 4/93.

This patch is fantastic, It is definatly your best one yet and has everything that was requested by us in it.

One tiny problem is the mode of dismissals, I find that I can only get edges, catches and bowled's when I'm bowling. Is there a way you can increase the chances of a runnout or an LBW. It would be great if you could :)

Thanks for the patch Satish.

Cricket_60 said:
Hey Satish, I played a match between Australia and Newzealand on a green wicket. I bowled NZ out for 145 and batted for around 25 overs where I made 4/93.

This patch is fantastic, It is definatly your best one yet and has everything that was requested by us in it.

One tiny problem is the mode of dismissals, I find that I can only get edges, catches and bowled's when I'm bowling. Is there a way you can increase the chances of a runnout or an LBW. It would be great if you could :)

Thanks for the patch Satish.
Thanks mate :)..glad u liked it...

Run outs can be increased by further reducing the outfield pace..i saw that when i slowed down the outfield considerably,the cpu made more mistakes while running between wickets...but then,that might make the game boring..i'll see if there is another way around..

i thought that this patch had a few LBW's,cuz when i tested i got myself LBWed & bowled a lot of times,esp when cpu bowled yorkers..i'll just recheck tht and let you know..

Enjoy the patch & Keep Them Coming..

Cricket 60, could you plz tell me how u bowled out the CPU, i can only get edges.

Thanks in advance

Manee

Top patch mate...the game finally feels like real cricket.

Just one question...where's me front foot block gone?

I looked a bit rubbish jumping onto the back foot with my bat up around my chest while the ball was creeping past my ankles onto the stumps.

manee said:
Cricket 60, could you plz tell me how u bowled out the CPU, i can only get edges.

Thanks in advance

Manee

When the batsmen gets in (he is on about 30-40 runs) Try pitching it just infront of his feet on leg stump. Sometimes you will get slogged and will have to try and find another way of getting him out but other times they will try and straight drive and get bowled. I find it works best if you use an inswinger to left handers and an outswinger to right handers with no pace on it. I only do this a couple of times an innings though.

OOOPS!!!!! sorry satish_lastride :eek: ,

Didn't realise so here goes as before i found it to be very enjoyable.

"First thing as requested by you on how it plays...

you have done one AWESOME patch mate I found it to be very enjoyable and a lot more realistic than the other patches GREAT JOB mate...

am halfway through ODI 50 over match SL (me) vs AUS (CPU) and am going ok at the moment batting i am 3 for 145 after 31 overs ... will let you know if i find any bad points so far all i have is a glowing recommendation for your patch."

I ended up 7 for 238 after 50 overs, this i found to be very good batting wise as CPU started to peg me back and really bowled very well at the end a couple of rash shot cost me 2 wickets and i was forced to pull back a bit.

I then ended up winning by 3 runs they needed 14 runs off the last over to win and at one stage looked like winning it but i got a wicket on the 5th ball of the last over and they could only score a single of the last ball they ended up 5 for 235 runs off 50 overs, WOW this was amazing finish a job well done mate this patch i will be using from now on. I will be adding this short review about your patch to your thread as well mate.

Once again my apologies about the mistake about who made patch! :hpraise

relaxedanderson said:

I looked a bit rubbish jumping onto the back foot with my bat up around my chest while the ball was creeping past my ankles onto the stumps.
Thanks mate...is the front foot defensive shot missing???? i didnt touch that shot,so i assume it should be there..anyways i'll check it & let u know...other users can also tellme if the ff block cant be played...

kymsheba said:
OOOPS!!!!! sorry satish_lastride :eek: ,

Didn't realise so here goes as before i found it to be very enjoyable.

"First thing as requested by you on how it plays...

you have done one AWESOME patch mate I found it to be very enjoyable and a lot more realistic than the other patches GREAT JOB mate...

am halfway through ODI 50 over match SL (me) vs AUS (CPU) and am going ok at the moment batting i am 3 for 145 after 31 overs ... will let you know if i find any bad points so far all i have is a glowing recommendation for your patch."

I ended up 7 for 238 after 50 overs, this i found to be very good batting wise as CPU started to peg me back and really bowled very well at the end a couple of rash shot cost me 2 wickets and i was forced to pull back a bit.

I then ended up winning by 3 runs they needed 14 runs off the last over to win and at one stage looked like winning it but i got a wicket on the 5th ball of the last over and they could only score a single of the last ball they ended up 5 for 235 runs off 50 overs, WOW this was amazing finish a job well done mate this patch i will be using from now on. I will be adding this short review about your patch to your thread as well mate.

Once again my apologies about the mistake about who made patch! :hpraise
no probs mate :)..

glad you like the patch..great game there :cool:....keep me updated if you have any issues..

:cheers

Keep Them Coming.

Fantastic patch satish. As always I liked the outfield pacing-its just awesome.Keep it up brother.

relaxedanderson said:

In my 4 games so far (ODI's) front foot block is ok it is still in there...did you change anything in the patch relaxedanderson???? if so maybe that has removed it somehow or your game is acting a bit weird maybe, i have had no trouble playing the shot.

In my last game my leg spinner took an amazing 8 for 17 off 6.4 overs this game was on a dusty pitch in India, Aus (ME) vs India (CPU) at one stage they were 68 for 0 wickets 12 overs bowled in 50 over match...put B.Hogg on and he blitzed them....in 1 of the 6.4 overs he got 3 for 8 runs off 6 balls.this is the only time this happened so far where a spinner has destroyed the batting lineup so i think it has more to do with the conditions of the pitch then the spinner's bug where they used to just get all batsmen out for cheap score, India ended up with 107 all out after 31.4 overs.

Will let you know if this happens again, but like i said i think this was due to the conditions because i find the patch to be excellent and in no need of changes that i can find at this stage.

Last edited:
Rocky said:
Fantastic patch satish. As always I liked the outfield pacing-its just awesome.Keep it up brother.
hey rocky..glad u like the patch..thanks for the comment dude :)..

thanks kymsheba...relieved that the ff block is still there :cool:..lemme know if the spinners wreak havoc even in normal pitches..

hey anderson try extracting the patch again dude..let me know if you still have issues..

satish_lastride said:
hey anderson try extracting the patch again dude..let me know if you still have issues..

Cheers, I give it a go and let you know how it turns out.

hey satish...here u are...my review...well, i played an ODI, and i shud tell u am extremely impressed wid the pacing of the ODI, but, am not happy with one thing, is there is absolutely no defensive shot played by the computer....right from the first ball of the new innings i hav'nt found a single defensive shot da...if u can set that thing right the game wud be a real-life cricket...:) the pacing of ur patch is simply fabulous...in evry other path i've played...the comp just scores 8-10 runs an over thruout the game, but, this one the 11 fielders are made to work their socks out and the outfield is fantastic....and one more thing i've noticed is that the hook shot (power as well as normal pull) both are clicking really well :) and hey, the normal delivery dat u bowl just short of length wich i told u seams afta pitching either way is awesome and the keeper anticipates dat and is safely into his hands...impressed!! i hav'nt played a test match yet, and i hav'nt batted yet in the ODI, have just bowled a complete inning..so, will let u know more bout ur patch...i c the cover drive shot too wich was complained b'fore by 'cowburn' i think is now well paced...and u've increased the shot skills in hte off-side..:) gud work...best patch for cric 2005 users...

ajayganesh said:
hey satish...here u are...my review...well, i played an ODI, and i shud tell u am extremely impressed wid the pacing of the ODI, but, am not happy with one thing, is there is absolutely no defensive shot played by the computer....right from the first ball of the new innings i hav'nt found a single defensive shot da...if u can set that thing right the game wud be a real-life cricket...:) the pacing of ur patch is simply fabulous...in evry other path i've played...the comp just scores 8-10 runs an over thruout the game, but, this one the 11 fielders are made to work their socks out and the outfield is fantastic....and one more thing i've noticed is that the hook shot (power as well as normal pull) both are clicking really well :) and hey, the normal delivery dat u bowl just short of length wich i told u seams afta pitching either way is awesome and the keeper anticipates dat and is safely into his hands...impressed!! i hav'nt played a test match yet, and i hav'nt batted yet in the ODI, have just bowled a complete inning..so, will let u know more bout ur patch...i c the cover drive shot too wich was complained b'fore by 'cowburn' i think is now well paced...and u've increased the shot skills in hte off-side..:) gud work...best patch for cric 2005 users...

Hi,

I just finished my 5th ODI & 1st Test Match using this patch and computer was playing defensive shots against me in both matches forward and back foot defensive shots so not sure why yours is not doing?

It maybe other patches interfering if you have them installed as well or something else like that or maybe even need to reinstall your cricket 2005 who knows????....apart from that i agree with your review it is outstanding this patch :happy

oh and 1 more thing satish_lastride the spinners have not destroyed the batting line up as they did in my previous post and as i suspected the one time it did on that occasion B.HOGG getting 8 for 17 i think it was definately just the conditions for that match. :D

hey kymsheba, i meant the ODI'S, not even a single defensive shot the comp plyed in my ODI match, test matches they wud surely leave,duck n play defensive shots, but, in odi's they hav'nt played a single defensive shot :( i hope as u say dat me mite hav ta re-install cric 2005 now...i think i shud and play it fresh , b'cuz i had tutsi's 2.1 patch, then satish's 3.0 patch for playing the ODI n the test...whr tutsi had beautiful off side shots wich my dad loved to play, so, he plays wid that patch...lol...and test match wid the best rite now' SATISH'...yay!!! hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread