All Time Subcontinent Test XI Draft - np10's pick

ODI or Test Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want ODI. Just did a test draft...similar Indian names will pop up. And ODI one will be more challenging as we'll be picking more current names, should be more entertaining.

I will also go with ODIs. shrav will not be doing ODIs so we need 1 member more as zMario will also not be here.

I want ODI. Just did a test draft...similar Indian names will pop up. And ODI one will be more challenging as we'll be picking more current names, should be more entertaining.

With the amount of people participating I think we'll run out of good players at one point, then it'll just get boring.

Well its final the.

It will be subcontinent test draft. Wonder how many Bangladesh boys will be picked up.

Now we need to decide on draft format. I have some ideas. Will post tomorrow.

We need to be different from other drafts.

Limit on the number of players from a single country...forces some of the 'Deshis and stuff to be picked.

I reckon Deshi players will get picked regardless if we have enough people in the draft.

Either way, let's get this going!

I like limits too TBH. Who'll pick Deshis when we've got tons of brilliant Indians, Pakis and Lankans to choose from?

How about 3 indians 3 pakistanis 3 lankans and 2 deshis?

Nah man, no limits on number of Deshis. Only limits on number of Indians, Pakistanis and Lankans. 4 max from those 3 countries.

Exactly. There are barely 3 decent Banglas to pick. Just limit to 4 a piece from the bigger countries.

I reckon Deshi players will get picked regardless if we have enough people in the draft.

Either way, let's get this going!

I was waiting for Indian draft to finish. Also this CT Trophy. I will post my idea in just few minutes.

1) We can have normal draft which has been part of this forum
2) We can have draft based on pools of player. this means we will select all batting hero's like Sachin, Anwar, Inzy, Arvind etc. in one pool so that no one misses out on great names in their side.
3) We can have bidding type draft in which we can limit the total budget for a team. The eligible players for draft will then have to be decided beforehand and this will ensure some Bangladeshi's getting representation as well.
4) We can have bouquet system draft in which one legend player and one average player are clubbed together. So a Sachin Tendulkar will be coming with in combo with Harbhajan Singh and Wasim Akram will come in combo with Aamir Sohail.

Users who are viewing this thread