No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hardcore patch released. Download it from 1st post.

Here is the latest screenie:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Batsman doesn't know where bowler gonna bowl and bowler doesn't know where batsman gonna hit... the ultimate co-op experience :banana2:banana2

enjoy :p

and report any bug you find

AngryPixel added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Should i remove the the Picture in Picture from the game?? That would force you to judge the run according to your instinct. More run outs in co-op.... Fun fun fun:p:p

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Awesome work man
great patch
is there any way for seeing the field ? like the rotating camera
also please edit the camera angles for batting only to change the camera angle to brhin the batsmen and as the ball is hit the current angle works:)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
No news on camera angle man.... I know it would be great.
Download user replay patch. Using it you can see field in replay from various angles.
In Co-op mode this wouldn't be a problem. Just ask your mate to bring up the field settings screens and then just remember the field.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
No news on camera angle man.... I know it would be great.
Download user replay patch. Using it you can see field in replay from various angles.
In Co-op mode this wouldn't be a problem. Just ask your mate to bring up the field settings screens and then just remember the field.

i am not talking about co-op mode i am talking about single player:)

Max Peters

Club Captain
Okay I downloaded this patch and installed the no patch version. I'm just wondering what differences am I supposed to see. Whilst batting the timing meter is definately not there. I can see the field and I can see where the ball is pitching. As far as bowling there is no difference I can spot. I'll tell you this for some reason without the timing meter it definately was harder to paly. I found it more enjoying to play and in a match I played I just won by a wicket. Great work AngryPixel. May you make more of these lovely patches.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Okay I downloaded this patch and installed the no patch version. I'm just wondering what differences am I supposed to see. Whilst batting the timing meter is definately not there. I can see the field and I can see where the ball is pitching. As far as bowling there is no difference I can spot. I'll tell you this for some reason without the timing meter it definately was harder to paly. I found it more enjoying to play and in a match I played I just won by a wicket. Great work AngryPixel. May you make more of these lovely patches.

You shouldn't be able to see the field at all if you have installed it correctly. While batting against CPU, Only score and pitch point should be visible and while fielding the bowling helper icon's come which i haven't figured out yet.

Ain't you getting a HUD like the pic above??

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
please change your readme as now the the beta 2 of bigeditor has fixed the problem:)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Have you replaced both files?? the temporary.xml and global.db

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Have you replaced both files?? the temporary.xml and global.db

huh temporary.xml Where the f*** that came from?we were supossed to repalce cricket_hud.xml and global.db i have replaced both the pitch-point comes late and there is no timing bar but there is radar:(

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
my bad... i meant hud file not that one....

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Has anyone else has this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread