Anyone had rain yet?

F1RacerDan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haven't got the game yet as I'm in the uk but haven't seen anyone posting about weather etc? Has anyone seen anything about varying conditions, weather etc?

I have had multiple rain delays in FC matches, and have had it drizzling in a couple of T20 matches. This is all in career mode though

i had a 50 over match reduced to 27 overs. and been off quite a few time for rain in 4 day county matches

Has there been rain in the middle of a match and DL kicked in?

I've had rain... From my eyes... In career mode...

Haven't got the game yet as I'm in the uk but haven't seen anyone posting about weather etc? Has anyone seen anything about varying conditions, weather etc?

Yes did have rain.. Match reduced from 50 overs to 46..

I see there is rain in career and maybe series/tours also but i have not seen any in casual game yet.
If bigant can patch it then great.

Anyone got a little video or pictures of it raining, either heavily that it stops play or lightly in T20 or One Day so the game can carry on?

i have had heaps of drizzle in shield 4 day games but no delays yet.Also does it actually make a difference to gameplay while it is drizzling? i reckon it does bc my career bowler and my teams other bowlers all bowl more wides while its raining:(

Does anyone have the dynamic weather cycle videos recorded where shadows grow longer and lights come on etc. during the course of the game?

but i have not seen any in casual game yet.
You know the default setting in the casual game mode is for 'Random - No Chance of Rain' right?

You need to set the weather conditions to be able to get rain in a random/online match.

Users who are viewing this thread