Anyone had rain yet?

yup had rain in career mode before the game started in a T20 got a message that the game was reduced to 16 overs a side so i simulated to career player and got a bowl the 16.1 deliver which was strange as the game was reduced to 16 overs. Bowled that one ball and the game ended.

I've had a couple of rain-affected games. In one of those games, the opposition had to chase a D/L adjusted target, but there was hardly any presentation for it to be noticed.

Furthermore, I'm not too sure, but I think I got a notification that due to rain, the game is shortened to 12 overs. However, the game I played was of 16 overs per side. (It was a T20 match in the career mode).

I might be mistaken, but I guess I saw "12 overs" in the notification, but the game was of "16 overs". I'll keep an eye out on the next shortened game. Anybody else experienced it though?

Played my mate online in a 2020 in our first ever online match. Started with a rain delay :P

I had a couple of times rain while playing the career-mode on PC. The only thing which is IMHO a little bit strange with this game: the sky is always sunny, even when it rains... ;)

i had rain in my 5th game in County Cup (career mode) Day 4, needed a ton of runs which didn't help. Smashed a 150 off 50 odd balls and we won just by 1 wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread