PS3: Arjwiz's live commentary thread

Kolkatta's keeper drops a regulation catch off the batting of Mumbai's keeper. Maiden over from Andre Russel. Mumbai Indians 15/5 after 5

Kolkatta's keeper drops a regulation catch off the batting of Mumbai's keeper. Maiden over from Andre Russel. Mumbai Indians 15/5 after 5

Solomon scored 24 against RIZZYZ, so you should at least aim for more than 30 atleast.

Another run out, he went for the second when there wasn't any. Desperate for runs.

Spinners into attack

I dont understand this..When you guys knows you are going to bowl out opposition below 40/45, why you dont select to bat first and enjoy batting (Of-course if only you win the Toss)?

It is the kindness of their hearts.

And that's the wicket of Bhajji. Caught trying to cut the ball late. That's the third wicket Mumbai have lost to players trying to play behind the wicket. 24/7

I have never played him before, I always prepare for maybe chasing a biggish total against a new player.

It is the kindness of their hearts.

And that's the wicket of Bhajji. Caught trying to cut the ball late. That's the third wicket Mumbai have lost to players trying to play behind the wicket. 24/7

Congrats, you equaled Solomons score..I was pleasantly shocked, when you hit the 1st bowl for a Six..Then I was waiting when the real fun begins..

His playing well against spinners.

Field is more spread now.

Milking the singles.

LS: Looks like MI have completely changed their strategy. They are looking for the singles only. Perhaps they believe the game is beyond them now.

Time for a change, pacers back in.

Danny: 44/7 after 10 overs and it's the strategic time out. Balle Balle!

----------

5 off the over from Cummins. MI 49/7 from 11.

We need to save and exit, forgot at 10 overs.

Just misses the off stump. 4 off Morkel's over. MI 53/7 after 12 overs. Andre Russel back into the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread