PS3: Arjwiz's live commentary thread

Regarding the fielding, I am much much more relaxed than some of the top guys.

But if custom fielding is a problem, then I am more then happy to go by no custom field sets if thats what the majority want.

Two wickets off two no balls. MI 61/7.

Zaheer Khan out LBW off a loose shot. MI now 61/8

Regarding the fielding, I am much much more relaxed than some of the top guys.

But if custom fielding is a problem, then I am more then happy to go by no custom field sets if thats what the majority want.

@RIZZYX i think if u are good enough to set a field and bowl to it good on u i think u shiukd be aloud to set your custom field settings just what i think it will be a good challenge to stay alive :)

66/8 after 14

----------

71/8 after Russel's over. 15 gone.

----------

Quicker one by Shakib has Ojha bowled! Malinga out to bat next. 71/9

----------

74/9 after 16

----------

And Malinga is out, clean bowled! That's the innings, Mumbai all out for 74. Tare remains not out at 26. Mumbai will be happy with this total after being 21/7 (but not 61/7).

Malinga to bowl.

----------

Gautam Gambhir out run out, first ball! 0/1 Kolkatta.

Ghambir second golden duck of the league//

Ooh, edged but falls short.

----------

Malinga bowling at 158.5kmph. MI having some trouble editing their field. They can't find a mid on and mid off!

Good start by Malinga, might not be an easy chase.

Quicker one by Zaheer and Utthapa is out, caught at mid on. Shakib out at 10/2

Game on

----------

Shakib done by a slower ball.

And Malinga gets Shakib out bowled off a slower one. Batsman missed the line completely. That's 18/3 after 3

----------

The MI captain apologises to the opposition captain for taking so long before deliveries. He says he doesn't have any stored field sets, especially for powerplays.

----------

23/3 from 4.

This is why I like chasing, less pressure with low score to get things moving quick.

Tidy over by Ojha, 2 from it/

Just a couple off Ojha's over. 36/3 after 6. Powerplay restrictions lifted now.

----------

Pollard gets a wicket . Caught at mid off. Yusuf Pathan out to bat. KKR 41/4 after 7.

Another slower ball wicket.

Pollard cranking it up to almost 90mph :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread