PS3: Arjwiz's live commentary thread

6 off Ojha's over. I didn't know Pollard had that pace in him.

----------

Ooh, direct hit and he was a goner.

50/4 from 9

save and exit after next over

I will be back in half hour/

Big wicket

Pandey out for 25

Caught behind of Bhajji's bowling. KKR lose Manish Pandey, who scored 25 and was looking solid out there. 54/5 after 10.

Yadav out next.

Save and exit really need to pop out

will be back by 7

Okay, the wife returns at 7:30, so we have to get done before that.

----------

Laxman Siva: Good game so far between KKR and MI. MI looked completely lost at 21/7, and althought they were never really in the game, have done well to have posted the score they did and to bowl the way they are. Another day, and this might have been a closer contest.

Back in 5

----------

Okay, the wife returns at 7:30, so we have to get done before that.

----------

Laxman Siva: Good game so far between KKR and MI. MI looked completely lost at 21/7, and althought they were never really in the game, have done well to have posted the score they did and to bowl the way they are. Another day, and this might have been a closer contest.

True, or a little less close perhaps too lol

I relaxed things in the field a little and introduced the spinners instead of going for the skill with the pacers.

But you have defended this score very well.

Last edited:
Yup iv accepted.

So 21 to get from 10 overs with 5 wickets in hand.

Seems easier than it is lol

----------

gd over for kkr

7 from it

gr8 over from the slinger

11 to get

----------

Thats the game, KKR win by 5 wickets.

MI defended the low score well.

Well played.

I will update the official thread with the scorecard.

LS: And that's the game. KKR win by 5 wickets with 6 overs to spare. Mumbai Indians were never in this, right Danny?

Danny: Are you kidding me, LS?!!!! Mumbai Indians were 7 for 0 off the first ball!!!! I'd like to see the odds on KKR at that stage!!!!!

LS: And that's all from Mumbai. Stay tuned to this channel for next Sunday's continuation of Delhi Diamond Cutters vs Jharkhand Heroes in the Ranji match.

Users who are viewing this thread