Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny how we went from ragging on arrogant players to bagging England? Where did we go wrong? Oh yeah we decided to mock England. :D

Flintoff has one vivid imagination...
"It’s really strange. There’s another 15 minutes or so until play starts and I’m almost tempted not to watch. It’s like I’m about to view some sort of sordid event on live TV. A public flogging. It’s a weird feeling. Like I’m doing something I shouldn’t be doing. Forget watching the Saddam Hussein execution video on YouTube, this is serious hardcore depravity.

I’d rather be caught watching a video of Cherie Blair giving a goat fellatio than for anyone to stumble across me watching the next couple of hours of Sky TV."

Flintoff has one vivid imagination...
"It’s really strange. There’s another 15 minutes or so until play starts and I’m almost tempted not to watch. It’s like I’m about to view some sort of sordid event on live TV. A public flogging. It’s a weird feeling. Like I’m doing something I shouldn’t be doing. Forget watching the Saddam Hussein execution video on YouTube, this is serious hardcore depravity.

I’d rather be caught watching a video of Cherie Blair giving a goat fellatio than for anyone to stumble across me watching the next couple of hours of Sky TV."

Was he talking about watching England play a test match? Because it almost sounds like watching England.

Explain to me how that is going wrong. Oh I see, yeah we will probably get warned or the thread will be closed.

But this thread is funny, and insightful and well...bagging England, how could anyone not enjoy this?

Last edited:
^^ true that
We should say one comment relating to this thread and then go on with the bashing.

Yeah Bhajji reeks with arrogance...

He's referring to the 5th test match, 15 minutes prior to i think day 3.

Or he'll get knighted

Isn't it funny how we went from ragging on arrogant players to bagging England? Where did we go wrong? Oh yeah we decided to mock England.

I think we exhausted all the fuel for pointless debates between the indians and aussies so we all moved to our staple conversation: the english team.

Explain to me how that is going wrong. Oh I see, yeah we will probably get warned or the thread will be closed.

Its a good thing this will get closed. Wait till all the pasisonate fans get a hold of this thread. It'll be a flame wars galore. The weed thread is a great example. If this thread gets closed let it be about england bashing as opposed to internet warfare.

How sad is that they gave their players MBE's for winning the Ashes back?

Completely off topic I know but why do we play for the ashes when they get to keep it anyway??
Its like playing for money and they give it to charity. (JK). Seriously though, if we win we should keep

Or he'll get knighted

I think we exhausted all the fuel for pointless debates between the indians and aussies so we all moved to our staple conversation: the english team.

Its a good thing this will get closed. Wait till all the pasisonate fans get a hold of this thread. It'll be a flame wars galore. The weed thread is a great example. If this thread gets closed let it be about england bashing as opposed to internet warfare.

Because there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Well apparently when CA asked for the Ashes they were told some guy privately owns them after buying them and he will not hand them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread