Ashes 2013 Fielding Madness Video.

Surely this game being released is illegal i mean we have all been robbed whoever bought it.

When releasing a game on PC do you not have to go through submissions like on console?

No PC games don't go through that process because there is no main controlling company, unlike Xbox and Playstation.

Oh right, hence why it was easier for them to get the game out on PC than console.

Here it is you couldnt make this up i i told you this would happen lol.

OMG WTF Just Happened LMAO 1 - YouTube

I just cant stop laughing.. OMG!!! What a waste of resources and man power.. Trickstar I bow down to you for making and releasing the most buggiest game ever!!! :P I am very sure you have achieved in building the worst possible game!!! Congrats!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashes Cricket 2013 Bug - YouTube

Just found this on youtube; and I can't even tell where the ball is or what the fielders are trying to do...

Ball is right beside the wicket.. left side from camera view.. the bails are off and must be obstructing the fielders from getting it.. you know how heavy and large bails are...

Is there any way of suing them, maybe a Defamation case for defaming the game of cricket :P haha.. I think the least they should do is apologize to the consumers and also to the game of cricket..

Last edited:
very very bad game.......didn't seen worst then this.:noway

I didn?t buy the game, nor will I ever buy a game by released by 505 games or developed Trickstar.

I thought that the game would be poor but judging from the videos it is even worse than even I had imagined. What the heck have the development staff been doing? Or more likely this game has only been in development for 6-8 months. It shockingly bad and I feel sorry for the unsuspecting people who don?t go on forums etc who see this on Steam and decide to buy it blind.

This kinda game damages future cricket game releases on Steam etc as the casual gamer will be scarred by this experience and will think twice before buying another cricket game.

Last edited by a moderator:
umpire is the best man here, gives decisions on red carpet and those snake moves are so hilarious :lol

Surely this game being released is illegal i mean we have all been robbed whoever bought it.

After taking 7 1/2 hours to install my xbox one games today, those videos have just made my day. :cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread