Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Morris would be a huge gamble, I don't think he's played for an Australia A side before. Actually, I don't even think he's played any match outside Australia.
Post automatically merged:

I just looked it up and Morris wasn't selected because he had a flare-up of his back injury. Was also supposed to play for Northamptonshire this season and said injury ruled him out of it too. So no Morris in any case.

Morris would be a huge gamble, I don't think he's played for an Australia A side before. Actually, I don't even think he's played any match outside Australia.

I just looked it up and Morris wasn't selected because he had a flare-up of his back injury. Was also supposed to play for Northamptonshire this season and said injury ruled him out of it too. So no Morris in any case.
I thought he was back to full fitness, fackkk

I have a feeling Aussies are going to canter this: 280 for 3 or summat.

Just dont see us cutting through the batting line-up with this pitch and type of bowler.....Ali would need to play avery significant role...does he have that in him?

They need to check Warner’s pockets… that noise was definitely something…

How long till stumps? Is this also an extended session?

It was supposed to be.

I have a feeling Aussies are going to canter this: 280 for 3 or summat.

Just dont see us cutting through the batting line-up with this pitch and type of bowler.....Ali would need to play avery significant role...does he have that in him?

A post-rain session tomorrow with overcast conditions will be key.

Users who are viewing this thread