Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Reading the commentary at cricinfo, it appears Marnus isn't reading Wood at all.

Oh ffs how many wickets are England going to give away because they wanted JB to keep?
Post automatically merged:

ooof, Smith reviews

haha, he shouldn't have

That was a big edge, don’t know why he reviewed it.

His cricket is so far into the autistic spectrum that he's off playing his own game, very hard to work out wtf he's doing sometimes.

How much longer before the selectors/boyfriends realise Bairstow is not the man to have behind the stumps. He is too beefy for one: it takes him too long to move off his feet.

Mark Wood bowling absolute fire

Just hit 96.5 mph
Stings like hell he wasn't fit to finish job at Edgbaston. No way do Cummins & Lyon survive him tearing in at his pace.

How much longer before the selectors/boyfriends realise Bairstow is not the man to have behind the stumps. He is too beefy for one: it takes him too long to move off his feet.
Mental the penny hasn't dropped

Oh yeah love me some Wood.
Thank god I scrolled down.

Taking a cue from England, I hope India doesn't do the mistake of appointing KLR as the makeshift keeper in absence of Pant and a below average Bharat.

In fairness, there hasn't been any indication as such, but you never know with this management.

Users who are viewing this thread