Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

Made a prediction for Marsh 100 on Reddit, feel like a genius right now :p

Made a prediction for Marsh 100 on Reddit, feel like a genius right now :p

Haha r/cricket is really boiling at the moment.

If it’s better I may just migrate there.
Don't get me wrong but not having typical Indian fans helps & of course the poms these days! You are welcome to join though, sub would love your inputs probably!

Don't get me wrong but not having typical Indian fans helps & of course the poms these days! You are welcome to join though, sub would love your inputs probably!

I’d probably be shitposting under an alt account like I do on r/cricket. I’ve been downvoted for being factual on the latter before.

I do agree with the sentiment. The main sub was better around 2017-18 before the influx of many people who seem to have thought they were too good for the likes of Twitter and Facebook.

I’d probably be shitposting under an alt account like I do on r/cricket. I’ve been downvoted for being factual on the latter before.

I do agree with the sentiment. The main sub was better around 2017-18 before the influx of many people who seem to have thought they were too good for the likes of Twitter and Facebook.
Good shitposting is always welcome! Couple of Indians on our sub (they get along well with everyone) :)

Woody is so damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread