Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

Bah, I need a graphics card upgrade. I'm the card below the minimum. Son of a....

hi guyz plz suggest me a graphic card for ashes cricket 2009
Processor:Intel P4 2.66 ghz
Sys.Model:P1915GLM-Xpress ,1 GB RAM
Chipset:Intel 82915G/GV/910GL

will my pc be able to support any of the graphic card mentioned in post 1???

If it really needs SM3 as Rob told me, I'd say no chance.

KC - It should run nice on 1024 I would imagine, I could push BLIC 07 on an 8500GT that far with AA at high settings, but not really sure on the AC09 and 8600GT. Try the demo.
The thing is most of the next generation games uses Shader Model 3.0 and if your graphic card doesn't supports then you should forget running Ashes Cricket 2009 or any next generation games. RPIC 07 was running smoothly on my Intel 945 Integrated solution but I know Ashes Cricket won't run. However, my Laptop supports Shader Model 3.0, according to GPU-Z.

Anyways, I have ordered ATI x1650 which I could find the cheapest card:p.

i guess i 'll be able to play the game at max settings :banana2

my specs are :
INtel Q6600 @ 2.4GHZ
VGA : ATI 3870 512 MB
HDD : 2 TB
RAM : 3GB
:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
hi guyz plz suggest me a graphic card for ashes cricket 2009
Processor:Intel P4 2.66 ghz
Sys.Model:P1915GLM-Xpress ,1 GB RAM
Chipset:Intel 82915G/GV/910GL

will my pc be able to support any of the graphic card mentioned in post 1???

If you have a PCI E x16 slot, then yes you can install new cards. I won't be so sure though, do one thing. Download CPUZ and in the motherboard tab it can tell you if you have PCIE or AGP or none at all.

guess i 'll be able to play the game at max settings

my specs are :
INtel Q6600 @ 2.4GHZ
VGA : ATI 3870 512 MB
HDD : 2 TB
RAM : 3GB

Yes that's a fairly powerful system, more than mine! :p

If you have a PCI E x16 slot, then yes you can install new cards. I won't be so sure though, do one thing. Download CPUZ and in the motherboard tab it can tell you if you have PCIE or AGP or none at all.

Yes that's a fairly powerful system, more than mine! :p

what's your sys dude?

Users who are viewing this thread