Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

I've decided to give everyone a laugh and put my system specs into my sig. After upgrading way too many things (should have bought a new computer) it will now (hopefully) run AC09.

barmyarmy said:
I've decided to give everyone a laugh and put my system specs into my sig. After upgrading way too many things (should have bought a new computer) it will now (hopefully) run AC09.

The 3850 eh,. wierd choice. :p Anyways it should run it on medium, but what on earth with the SD 133 Mhz RAM? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i will buy a ps3 to play only Ashes Cricket 2009. bcoz my pc cant even handle BLIC 07 properly.
i don't money to buy ps3 so i have requested to my mausi for it.

Last edited:
But that is a bit awful Colin, pardon me but really. Your graphics card is now TOO powerful for the rest of your system, which can mean a bottleneck.

What resolution do you run games at?

1280*1024 is my screen res. I ran games at 800*600 before and am now running them at 1024*768.
In terms of it being too powerful you might find this interesting.

1. It was The Inquirer.
2. That system had pretty powerful RAM, almost thrice yours, in terms of speed and it was DDR RAM.
3. A better processor, that is a moot point I think though.

Either ways, now that you have upgraded, I'd say good luck, it shouldn't be too bad the brute force of the card shoudl be a nice feeling. :)

Ah! The CPU and RAM will stop you from utilizing that card completely! but i guess it should be enough to run at 1024*768 mixed settings!!

Can my cousin's laptop play Ashes Cricket 2009 smoothly with the following specifications.

Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2.00GHz
Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating system
Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 8400

My pc's requirement is :

Intel(R) core(TM)2 duo
[email protected]
1.99 GB Of RAM
MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP
Service Pack 2
AGP:GeForce 9400 GT , 512 mb

Is Ashes Cricket 2009 run in my pc? Plz inform me........
Is any demo version is released in ashes cricket 2009? if so, Plz give me the information (website link) where i download it.......
zakaria is online now Add to zakaria's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Users who are viewing this thread