Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

Why is AC 2009 not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc.Laptops)?

Why is AC 2009 not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc.Laptops)?

Even they have mentioned the same in BLIC 2007 case cover. Integrated graphic cards have lower GPU memory is what I believe. I was having 128 MB integrated GPU memory, and it still made BLIC 2007 to run smooth on medium settings. It all depends on your GPU/RAM's capability!

Because it is better to say it won't work, than have people complain that it doesn't.

I think you misread the statement, I'm sure it meant that it cannot work with each and every one, rather than saying it can work with none.

^^ I'd think it should be able to run it yes, but what quality I'm not so sure.

^^ I'd think it should be able to run it yes, but what quality I'm not so sure.

probably in low settings, those configs should make the game work. Since the minimum of 2 GHz is needed, 2.1 GHz/ 2 GB Ram/ external gfx card might make the game to run smooth in the lower resolution.

EDIT : sorry I didn't notice x2. I thought it's a single processor. :p Still, lower setting should make the game smooth while the medium res might make the game slow.

Last edited:
Well, I was able to run RPIC 07 on my XP 1.5GB RAM, Integrated Intel 945G card which doesn't even supports Pixel Shader 3.0. I think I will be able to run Ashes Cricket easily but I know I won't be able to run it on top quality.

Though I have ordered ATI Radeon x1650.

Last edited:
my laptop specs are :

AMD x2,2.1GHz
ATI 3200 HD
2GB RAM
320GB HDD
You think it will work ?

its a dual core so you will be able to run the game but some settings one low and medium at a lower resolution. :) btw i have the same laptop :P

My Laptop specs are:

Intel T9300 @ 2.5Ghz Core2Duo
4096 RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia 8600M GT

Will I be able to play using the maximum quality settings or am I better off with the PS3 version?

My Laptop specs are:

4096 RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia 8600M GT

Will I be able to play using the maximum quality settings or am I better off with the PS3 version?

i think you can easily play it in maximum settings,no need of PS3 :cheers

My Laptop specs are:

4096 RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia 8600M GT

TBH mate i reckon you might struggle to run max settings smoothly, with your graphics card, just wait for the PC demo then decide

To all the Computer whizzes out there - Is my NVIDIA GeForce 6700 XL gonna fail epically when trying to run this game?

If it is, what shall I do?

PC Specs:

Vista Home Premium
Intel(R) Pentium(P) CPU 3.00 GHz
1022Mb Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6700 XL

Yeah I need a new PC.

Last edited:
Guys Guys no arguments 6600GT in the minimum best card in PCI-E or agp(lower perfomance) .it has SM3 PS3 256 mb Vram and healthy gpu is min to run a gud pc game but processors shud have 64bit support... check for it a good tool to check cpu is CPU-Z and gpu is GPU-Z ....
for the safe side upgrade whatever ur ram is to 2 gb...
gud cards

Nvidia =6600GT to 6800,, 7600 GS to 8800, 9400 to latest any cards.... EXCLUDE 8400,7300,7200 series..

ATI cards= 3850 cards are good enough to run any new game...

durrani1 added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

To all the Computer whizzes out there - Is my NVIDIA GeForce 6700 XL gonna fail epically when trying to run this game?

If it is, what shall I do?

PC Specs:

Vista Home Premium
Intel(R) Pentium(P) CPU 3.00 GHz
1022Mb Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6700 XL

Yeah I need a new PC.

No your system is fine just upgrade your ram to 2gb and may be upgrade your card to budgeted 9500GT 1GB or 512mb

durrani1 added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Well I have

AMD athlox64 X2 2.5ghz
4gm ram DDR2 800
8800 GT 512mb

and i am playing any game on full wolverine, Prototype,GT4 and crysis warhead on all max settings...

Guys Guys no arguments 6600GT in the minimum best card in PCI-E or agp(lower perfomance) .it has SM3 PS3 256 mb Vram and healthy gpu is min to run a gud pc game but processors shud have 64bit support... check for it a good tool to check cpu is CPU-Z and gpu is GPU-Z ....
for the safe side upgrade whatever ur ram is to 2 gb...
gud cards

Nvidia =6600GT to 6800,, 7600 GS to 8800, 9400 to latest any cards.... EXCLUDE 8400,7300,7200 series..

ATI cards= 3850 cards are good enough to run any new game...

durrani1 added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

No your system is fine just upgrade your ram to 2gb and may be upgrade your card to budgeted 9500GT 1GB or 512mb

durrani1 added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Well I have

AMD athlox64 X2 2.5ghz
4gm ram DDR2 800
8800 GT 512mb

and i am playing any game on full wolverine, Prototype,GT4 and crysis warhead on all max settings...
I'd rather you don't give wrong advice mate. The 6600GT was a very good card in its days but its now absolutely NO MATCH for the current gen cards.

You say processors should have 64-bit processors and therefore I take it you have no idea of what you're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread