Ashes Cricket 2009 system req. Confirmed. ( Official System Specifications in First Post )

Will easily work on my PC...Just hope the gameplay is as good as they say it is....

blast, was hoping you were getting it on ps3 so we could sledge until our ears bleed.

I dont think it will be possible to edit this game on PS3.There are going to be loads of unlicensed stuffs so I cant really play it without patches.Normally I enjoy playing games on my PS3 more than that on the PC but cricket games are better when played on a pc cause they would always need patches to look authentic....

^ damn you lot and your patches. hey maybe you could help guide a computer illiterate moron and help me finally install a patch on my PC for EA07. I have been playing it without any patches since it came out!

^ damn you lot and your patches. hey maybe you could help guide a computer illiterate moron and help me finally install a patch on my PC for EA07. I have been playing it without any patches since it came out!

Yes I can.Which patch do you want to install ?

I dont know what patches are there? just give me a decent gameplay on if there is such a thing, i dont care about IPL, also recent squads would be nice

Please take it to the Cricket 07 forums. [Hint there's a CMF installer for this very purpose!]

My Config :-

Core2Duo 2.2Ghz
4GB RAM
8800GTS 320
XP Sp3

will it work on high settings ??

I will say only one thing Those systems who run blic07 with comfort can easily run ashes09 with ease and comfort ... only rams are the issues install more ram enjoy better performance..as far as processor is concern they r need to have 64bit support for modern games like AMD Athlon64bit.. so as Intel...e64 bla bla... and 6600gt and above cards are good for this game...

source : 10 years of Cyber world experience...

I will say only one thing Those systems who run blic07 with comfort can easily run ashes09 with ease and comfort ... only rams are the issues install more ram enjoy better performance..as far as processor is concern they r need to have 64bit support for modern games like AMD Athlon64bit.. so as Intel...e64 bla bla... and 6600gt and above cards are good for this game...

source : 10 years of Cyber world experience...
It does not support SM 3.0,is it??:onpc

Users who are viewing this thread