Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I personally do not want to waste my time listening to another podcast which is 10mins of telling me what is missing from the game

No idea what you could mean: I only stay on this thread, pressing refresh... :)

It's been quite for about a week chief but it's been ok since we have been very busy in the last few days.:p

Still excited to see what you have to show in may sometime, till then back to you know what. I have to ask how is your likeness model.:D

I can imagine it is a bit of a blessing in disguise for chief an co this BAmania.......

Chief will there be more commentators added to the 3 that have been announced so far?

Also will it be similar to IC10 where the commentators were in pairs or will we get the 3 within one match?

Chief will there be more commentators added to the 3 that have been announced so far?

Also will it be similar to IC10 where the commentators were in pairs or will we get the 3 within one match?

1. Yes there is more commentators but we don't know who yet.
2. I hope they rotate unlike there last game, same goes for bigant.

i dont want to be rude or something but u guys should have developed a game with a career mode and other new features.........most of the recent cricket games couldnt be a very big success due to the lack of features in the game and depth........for how much long will we be getting cricket games with an option just to play ashes or friendly match or series.......all the games developing now have a career mode or something .....i hope in the next cricket u would try do something new not just like codemasters who only changed the kit and the gameplay and nothing else...!!:)

Ever since the "Other" cricket game released their player editor, the Ashes Cricket section has been rather quiet.

Any news chief? :)

chief, We are very excited about ac13 gameplay and graphics. Revealing other things will not feed us as we have seen all the features that we didn't expected also in bigant's game. So keep the hype and release gameplay videos, features at a time.I will surely buy even this game is like ic 2010 released into pc.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread