Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

chief, We are very excited about ac13 gameplay and graphics. Revealing other things will not feed us as we have seen all the features that we didn't expected also in bigant's game. So keep the hype and release gameplay videos, features at a time.I will surely buy even this game is like ic 2010 released into pc.:thumbs

Good idea! Chief, if its possible, why not have a weekly podcast on the 'Gameplay' features of the game? You can start from the minor features and maybe move to the bigger ones as the weeks go by :)

The sad thing is 'weekly' podcast comes out in every 2 months.

Yeah, I think that was a huge blunder by chief!! But its not too late now.....if there ever was a good time to start a weekly podcast, it would be now!!!!

He has a tight work schedule which involves testing ashes 13 all day long and of course there is a cardinal rule among developers to not pry into their competitor's backyard.:D

...prying into their competitor's backyard is part of their job description. :yes

I personally do not want to waste my time listening to another podcast which is 10mins of telling me what is missing from the game

Luckily, I have found a way to make these ones optional - due to our new "FreeWill(TM)" technology, the next podcasts will come with an on/off option. :)

Yeah, I think that was a huge blunder by chief!! But its not too late now.....if there ever was a good time to start a weekly podcast, it would be now!!!!

Yeah. I even took it back and explained that to call it a "weekly" podcast was a big mistake... but the trouble with you guys is that once it's been said, it's always remembered. :)

It'll crank up soon - In the meantime I'm glad people found something else to occupy them for now. :)

Yeah. I even took it back and explained that to call it a "weekly" podcast was a big mistake... but the trouble with you guys is that once it's been said, it's always remembered. :)

It'll crank up soon - In the meantime I'm glad people found something else to occupy them for now. :)

Yeah tiddly winks is taking up all our spare time!:p

Users who are viewing this thread