Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Just 7 weeks till release, wonder how much more time till we see the game.:spy

Well Chief, I did see threads like "Weekly Podcast", "Questions for weekly podcast" etc. on your AC2013 forum early on ;)

Yup. And, just a few short weeks later, my apology that it was ambitious of me to ever call it that 9 months out when I didn't know if I was actually going to get that freedom...

But no-one remembers that bit... :)

Please, would someone in your company give 79cricket and his kittens something to go on. He's dying to know the genius masterstroke plan behind the holding back of screens/videos for this game. Just use words "licences" or "publishing" if you must. They always work. Hey, you could tell him that it's a conspiracy between you and BigAnt - that'll do nicely...

But 79cricket does have a point....

We wont know which game will better until we played it. Even Trailer cant tell us that

We already have the most important piece of info about the game, i.e., the game will be released on June 21st. I'm happy with that coz I know no matter what I would have my hands on the game in less than 2 months :cheers

Please, would someone in your company give 79cricket and his kittens something to go on. He's dying to know the genius masterstroke plan behind the holding back of screens/videos for this game. Just use words "licences" or "publishing" if you must. They always work. Hey, you could tell him that it's a conspiracy between you and BigAnt - that'll do nicely...

But 79cricket does have a point....

Don't worry i feed my kittens everyday but i have been quite lately so i wanted to release a few bees around here, i do think we all feel the wait has been a long one but in just 7 short weeks the game will be out.
Maybe this will be the first cricket game with no graphic look at the game, just release it on the 21 of june with it still being a huge secret.:spy

You got it! AC13 is an entirely text-based cricket game...

You are on a strip of grass. You see a ball to the north.
- Sweep ball
I don't know how to "sweep"
- Hook ball
I don't know how to "hook"
- Quit
I don't know how to...

*SMASHES KEYBOARD*

- Sweep ball
- Hook ball
- Quit
I don't know how to...

*SMASHES KEYBOARD*

The bowler is storming in at full pace, he bowls the ball at 155km and it hits me in front of the stumps, you can see it was going down leg side but the umpire gives me out, i can not call for DRS as ashes 2013 does not have this feature. I start to cry with my kittens but then a bright light comes running towards me, i see it's Ross with a release date for his game. The end how was that chief.:p

The bowler is storming in at full pace, he bowls the ball at 155km and it hits me in front of the stumps, you can see it was going down leg side but the umpire gives me out, i can not call for DRS as ashes 2013 does not have this feature. I start to cry with my kittens but then a bright light comes running towards me, i see it's Ross with a release date for his game. The end how was that chief.:p

Fair play that made me laugh:clap

- Sweep ball
- Hook ball
- Quit
I don't know how to...

*SMASHES KEYBOARD*

LEVEL UP!

Choose one skill to upgrade:
-Hook shot off yorker
-Upper-cut off yorker

Fair play that made me laugh:clap

Was pretty good for him I have to admit.
It gets to a point where you start thinking screens and vids arnt released because the game is so unfinished it could hurt sales if the public sees it. Never heard of a licensed game not having even a single screen just 7 weeks before release.
I know chief wasn't a part of the last two games productions, but the fact is trickstar made them. If it turns out that screens/vids are being help back due to it looking and playing like a ps1 game. Trickstar can kiss goodbye to any money from me in the future.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, wave goodbye to future sales!

^The game is called Ashes cricket. There is no sense in releasing it any later than 21st June.

- Sweep ball
- Hook ball
- Quit
I don't know how to...

*SMASHES KEYBOARD*

Am I the only person who realises the above is a reference to 'the Hobbit' computer game? :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread