Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

...If ashes cricket is text based, I really hope players will die of dysentery.

Don't worry i feed my kittens everyday but i have been quite lately so i wanted to release a few bees around here, i do think we all feel the wait has been a long one but in just 7 short weeks the game will be out.
Maybe this will be the first cricket game with no graphic look at the game, just release it on the 21 of june with it still being a huge secret.:spy

:lol:clap that made me spit the coffee on the screen. 79cricket you will have to pay for the repairs now. :p

Ha ha! Well I can imagine many an Aussie crapping themselves out of existence with the team they have selected.....

HA! ...well played, sir.

:lol:clap that made me spit the coffee on the screen. 79cricket you will have to pay for the repairs now. :p

It's in the mail with screenshots from ashes 2013 included for free.:p

----------

Ha ha! Well I can imagine many an Aussie crapping themselves out of existence with the team they have selected.....

We will see Mr Dutch man.:spy

----------

Was pretty good for him I have to admit.
It gets to a point where you start thinking screens and vids arnt released because the game is so unfinished it could hurt sales if the public sees it. Never heard of a licensed game not having even a single screen just 7 weeks before release.
I know chief wasn't a part of the last two games productions, but the fact is trickstar made them. If it turns out that screens/vids are being help back due to it looking and playing like a ps1 game. Trickstar can kiss goodbye to any money from me in the future.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, wave goodbye to future sales!

We all want the same thing on here dude, ashes 2013 has to be good or the series is in a lot of trouble, about seeing the game well i have almost given up with the same lines over and over again. It's the licence ok, we will show it soon ok, so on and like we all know 7 weeks in not a long time and is not to early to show us something. Even a screenshot would get this forum back with a bit of hype and maybe take a few members away from bigant for the time being. Who knows but i feel sorry for chief as he has put a lot of time on pc and gets a lot of crap from us where the rest of the team hides in there office making the game.

why do we have to be on the edge of our seats for this ? we have waited a long time for a cricket game and all we should do is extend our patience for another couple of months. Lets stop being repetitive with our critical statement and actually wait for the reviews to come out before throwing jabs at them. I am sure there are a lot of things we can do in the meantime to stay occupied.

why do we have to be on the edge of our seats for this ? we have waited a long time for a cricket game and all we should do is extend our patience for another couple of months. Lets stop being repetitive with our critical statement and actually wait for the reviews to come out before throwing jabs at them. I am sure there are a lot of things we can do in the meantime to stay occupied.

Well I wonder if BigAnt had not made the game that they seem to have, how many negative comments would have been made in this thread. For all I know, people would have just been happy to know that the flaws in IC2010 have been ironed out :p!

Competition is always good, and I am so glad that BigAnt has not only emerged as a competitor, but has kind of made Ac13 the underdog now :p!

Who knows but i feel sorry for chief as he has put a lot of time on pc and gets a lot of crap from us where the rest of the team hides in there office making the game.

I can assure you, absolutely none of that is true. ZERO percent in fact... You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.

...and it's "Their" not "There".

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can assure you, absolutely none of that is true. ZERO percent in fact... You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Thanks.

It is his view.....Arent we all allowed to express our views (whether true or false) in this forum? Or am I just reading that statement wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.

Sorry if I'm out of order, but I'm struggling to see what 79cricket said to offend you here. He said Chief has spent a lot of time on the forum, which he has. He also said he's had a lot of crap from pc members, which I feel he has had to deal with a lot of negativety.

Although the last comment was a bit of a strange one to make, he is probably right, the development team will be hard at work in their office. I don't think 79cricket has intended to offend anyone, I think he was actually trying to complement cheif, though maybe not with the best choice of words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I read it totally wrong, but he's been digging at Chief the last couple of pages. This isn't a "have a go at Chief for not showing screenshots" thread... You'll get them, when they're ready to release them. It's as simple as that. No amount of asking or trolling is going to change their business model!

There's a level of interaction from ALL the Cricket game developers on this forum that users may or may not be aware of. By insinuating that they're "hiding away" or whatever nonsense you want to fabricate just isn't the case.

I'll retract the warning, but, again... this is NOT a "have a go at Chief" or talk about Big Ant vs Trickstar thread. It's a questions for Chief about Ashes 2013.

Videos, Screenshots and whatever else you need will come when they're released. They're not going to change their plans to satisfy a few anonymous forum users.

Last edited:
To end this, I was feeling guilty about saying a few jokes in the last few pages.
I think chief has been nothing but a gentleman and does not deserve some of the comments said by members on here including me. I just don't agree with some of the decisions made by 505 games. I will still buy both games and that will never change.:D

Cheers bud... Good response...

Back on topic: When are we getting screenshots? :lol

I jest.

Users who are viewing this thread