Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Oh....I thought the DRS/The Review System would have been a grt addition to the game and cricket games to come...it would have been something innovative and new...a fresh feeling...any way thank u.
I am glad as long as Action Cam and Power Stick is there.
Will there be a pitch HUD mode like the one that was in IC10 which show various pitch lengths like Short,Good,Full & Yorkers?

Oh....I thought the DRS/The Review System would have been a grt addition to the game and cricket games to come...it would have been something innovative and new...a fresh feeling...any way thank u.
I am glad as long as Action Cam and Power Stick is there.
Will there be a pitch HUD mode like the one that was in IC10 which show various pitch lengths like Short,Good,Full & Yorkers?

Yeah we all wanted the DRS in this game but let's hope for next time, about length i will be looking for the short ball for both these games. I want to see the ball go over my head at 145km and be scared to play a shot not like ic2010 where it was to easy to play a pull or cut, the yorker should be a deadly ball that knocks over the stumps with a load sound and if over pitched easy to drive down the ground. No yorkers of the backfoot this time please..:p

I can assure you, absolutely none of that is true. ZERO percent in fact... You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Sometimes I read a comment that I find hard to believe. But I've never read a comment that has mad me mad before. Until now.
79cricket gets on my tits sometimes, but he did not deserve that outburst. He has an opinion and he voiced it. And I'm sorry, but unless you are involved in the production of this game, you have "NO IDEA" yourself what YOU'RE talking about.
Incase you hadn't noticed, by saying that nothing 79cricket said is true then your confirming the trickstar team have NOT been working hard on this game, and that the chief on these threads must be an imposter if chief has not been giving up his time on here.
I can remember you giving big ant a lot of stick over the screenshots they posted when they announced their game. And of course you were entitled to as that was your opinion. But you seem to pull people up if their opinions don't match yours. And as for the "i will retract the warning" comment, jesus man. Is that what you do if you disagree with someone, report them? I could get myself into trouble here, but you sir are one of the most two faced people on these forums. And how your a moderator with your attitude defies believe.

Last edited:
Biggs perhaps DOES know what he is talking about and he did put his hand up to apologise about the screenshot comments in the BA thread. To accuse developers of hiding in their offices so someone else can take the ---- as it hits the fan is a pretty miserable comment as well. I can also vouch for the fact that that is not the case and the guys making the game are just as keen for it be a cracking game as we are.

Biggs perhaps DOES know what he is talking about and he did put his hand up to apologise about the screenshot comments in the BA thread. To accuse developers of hiding in their offices so someone else can take the ---- as it hits the fan is a pretty miserable comment as well. I can also vouch for the fact that that is not the case and the guys making the game are just as keen for it be a cracking game as we are.

An inappropriate comment doesn't justify being replied with by another inappropriate comment. Biggs may indeed be involved with the game. But he was out of order and I don't care what is said to justify it.

Lets just leave it guys, my writing was not clear as I wanted to say why doesn't someone else come on here and take are crap not just chief, I wrote trickstar team but I wanted to say 505 games. They are the marketing side and it's up to them when they reveal the game.
P.s last thing I will say, GTA 5 has 3 trailers out later this week but I bet there will be still so much not known about that game, so to 505 games why top level security on this game.

P.s Mr Duck, I get on your ...., no swearing ok buddy.:lol

Thanks

Lets just leave it guys, my writing was not clear as I wanted to say why doesn't someone else come on here and take are crap not just chief, I wrote trickstar team but I wanted to say 505 games. They are the marketing side and it's up to them when they reveal the game.
P.s last thing I will say, GTA 5 has 3 trailers out later this week but I bet there will be still so much not known about that game, so to 505 games why top level security on this game.

P.s Mr Duck, I get on your ...., no swearing ok buddy.:lol

Good to know about GTA 5..

Let's give 505 games one more week before they reveal the date as to when are going to reveal the screenshots :p

telling 'soon' just doesn't do the trick :noway

Let's assume GTA5 has a larger marketing budget...

True, I'm going to try not to talk about my dislikes about the marketing anyway.
Quick question to chief, can you confirm yorker for six of the back foot has gone.
Im serious, can you please play the game and tell us when you can.
P.s any chance we can see your cricket academy picture yet.:D

Chief, I know there won't be a demo release for the game, but do you plan to put some gameplay videos? I am not talking about screenshots but a video showing at least 4-5 deliveries? I'm sorry if this has been asked before(quite probable). If so, please link me to chief's reply. Thanks :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread