Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Sorry to sound overly demanding but with about 5-6 weeks to go. Shouldn't the game be finished completely ( build + all bug testing) and only logistics and marketing to be taken care of ?

Yeah it's finished, chief:wave said that just bug tested and getting all the approvals done. Just 6 weeks and the game will be out and that's exciting and annoying as we don't no much about the game. Still the next month should be exciting.

we know we are not getting so many things with this game like DRS, Different player physical appearances etc lets hope we will not get 100's of bus as well. i personally will wait till seeing reviews of people before buying the game !! have no confidence in the game :(

why was my post deleted? For asking a question? I thought that was the point of forums

Ill ask again,

Will this game feature online co-op? Big Ant's Cricket does so will this game have that feature also?

why was my post deleted? For asking a question? I thought that was the point of forums

Ill ask again,

Will this game feature online co-op? Big Ant's Cricket does so will this game have that feature also?

It's on page 123 mate, no one has deleted your post.:D

oh sorry!
lol

I made a separate post but obviously it got moved into this one, that's why I thought it was deleted.

Ill ask again,

I moved it into this thread as this is where it belongs. Cheers

we know we are not getting so many things with this game like DRS, Different player physical appearances etc lets hope we will not get 100's of bus as well. i personally will wait till seeing reviews of people before buying the game !! have no confidence in the game :(

i am buying both games on the first day it gets release, need to support them so the can improve on the next game

i am buying both games on the first day it gets release, need to support them so the can improve on the next game

I agree with you!!! If we, the fans, would not show support to a cricket game, who else will!!!

Things are always bound to improve!! Also remember, competition will always bring out the best in everything!! And if there was any console/pc game that needed competition.....it is CRICKET!

Let's also not forget Cricket Heroes that's coming out later this year. It's a wonderful game and I am having a lot of fun playing the beta releases. It is the sensible-soccer equivalent for Cricket. Considering that it's made by a single person makes it all the more incredible. If you are ready to sacrifice on graphics, it is THE best game to play right now.

Let's also not forget Cricket Heroes that's coming out later this year. It's a wonderful game and I am having a lot of fun playing the beta releases. It is the sensible-soccer equivalent for Cricket. Considering that it's made by a single person makes it all the more incredible. If you are ready to sacrifice on graphics, it is THE best game to play right now.

Agreed: The controls system is a bit fiddly at first, and needs controller support (unless it HAS that and I somehow missed it?) to make things a little more accessible IMO.
But very feature-rich and very promising. And yes, considering it's one person a massive, massive achievement!

Also needs cheerleaders/dogs on the outfield.

I suppose it has a controller support. I read it somewhere. Maybe with a separate file, or in an update. Kurt mentioned that he forgot to switch 'on' the controller option. :p

Not sure if you keep on updating it everytime.
But quite sure the full game will have one. :yes

Also needs cheerleaders/dogs on the outfield.

...depending on what IPL team you support, they're one in the same. Woof!

Users who are viewing this thread