Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

...I try to set the bar low around here these days ;)

What is the AC13 forum coming to? One whole day passed without anyone asking for screenies and videos :mad

What is the AC13 forum coming to? One whole day passed without anyone asking for screenies and videos :mad

I KNOW!!!

Irony was, this was the day I planned to give away all the secrets if anyone asked... and they didn't.

I literally had GIGABYTES of secret footage, but no-one badgered me, so I burned it.

:-)

(Seriously, the smiley face was a sarcastic one. Please don't think any of that was true).

I KNOW!!!

Irony was, this was the day I planned to give away all the secrets if anyone asked... and they didn't.

I literally had GIGABYTES of secret footage, but no-one badgered me, so I burned it.

(Seriously, the smiley face was a sarcastic one. Please don't think any of that was true).

Well Chief, you asked for it. I can already see the headlines "Chief burns down AC 2013" :D

I'd say they are waiting for:
  • The damn IPL to finish
  • The Ashes series to start being advertised in the media
There's literally no good reason to release anything until a couple of weeks before release. We want screens, but who else does? The masses just don't need to know about it yet.

(Seriously, the smiley face was a sarcastic one. Please don't think any of that was true).[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee you no one would have thought that u were telling the truth !!!!!!!:p

real funny cricket game ever

Hi Chief,
You are really making fun of your game keep it up...also change title as funny ashes 2013....in next trailer we expect burning batsmen & bowler....

Hi Chief,
You are really making fun of your game keep it up...also change title as funny ashes 2013....in next trailer we expect burning batsmen & bowler....

37628839.jpg

Last edited:
No need to hit below the belt dude. The game has got only 6 weeks before releasing. We can't tell a gaming company about how and when to market their product. Please be a little more sensible before posting.

There's literally no good reason to release anything until a couple of weeks before release. We want screens, but who else does? The masses just don't need to know about it yet.
They'd be getting very close to the deadlines for any print magazine reviews at this point. I can't see how they could hold off much longer if they want any press about the game in mainstream sources before release.

Hi Chief,

It's obvious that this kid has played several quality cricket games. Such as Cricket 08, 09, IPL 2011 of EA Sports, all bought from the nearest street vendor for Rs. 50. He's obviously disappointed that this game will be priced 20 times more than the price he paid for 'quality' cricket games.

I feel for him.

Hi Chief,

You could rather watch Iron Man 3 if thats your expectation.

----------

It's obvious that this kid has played several quality cricket games. Such as Cricket 08, 09, IPL 2011 of EA Sports, all bought from the nearest street vendor for Rs. 50. He's obviously disappointed that this game will be priced 20 times more than the price he paid for 'quality' cricket games.

I feel for him.

Well atleast they credited PC on their box-art, I mean paper-art.

Chief will we have to unlock certain stadiums, bats, pads etc like in previous titles or will they all be available from the off?

Users who are viewing this thread