Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Sorry i am not blackmailing if you view in that angle i can say anything rather sorry....i am quitting from forum bye for ever........

Hah. There are hardly a few things on Earth that are more addicting than PlanetCricket mate.

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
- Casablanca

On topic: Chief, does your game support keyboard inputs?

Hope he doesn't get back with a new username, asking for screenies again... :p

I'm back,using 79cricket username and where are my screens or death to all kittens, now that's not nice srikanthfanz as Done4ADuck, Lee and the new member of my team Dutchad are playing in the backyard..:thumbs

Chief probably has answered all the questions he possibly can and that is one of the reasons why he is not seen making posts very often now.

He'd be active once he gets the green signal to release the next podcast, to face all the questions regarding the podcast and further marketing releases.

Until then this 'Ask Chief' thread would be pointless I guess. Can't wait for it though. :D

Did I miss something?!

A fierce bowling spell by some of us, and led by dutch, to a member who just had started as a 'school boy cricketer', who found it quite difficult to cope up with, so much so that he had to call it quits from the game.

PS- He made 6 runs before getting out though!!;)

I seriously hate these kinda attitude of the moderators here or even the members who have been here for quite some time , when some one asks, chief or Ross about screens or trailers, let's leave It to them to answer( they won't usually until they are ready to reveal ) instead these mods talk rudely to the new members, if you don't like people asking about screens and trailers, it's better if you keep quiet like how chief and Ross maintains their silence when asked about the screens... It's generally their love to the game what makes them ask for screens.. Thank you :)

I seriously hate these kinda attitude of the moderators here or even the members who have been here for quite some time , when some one asks, chief or Ross about screens or trailers, let's leave It to them to answer( they won't usually until they are ready to reveal ) instead these mods talk rudely to the new members, if you don't like people asking about screens and trailers, it's better if you keep quiet like how chief and Ross maintains their silence when asked about the screens... It's generally their love to the game what makes them ask for screens.. Thank you :)

I am afraid I have to disagree with you there...but then again I would wouldnt I. So people who dont constantly ask for screens are not looking forward to the game? It is not the fact that people are asking for screenshots that is the most annoying thing.....it is the fact that if someone takes about three or four minutes to look through the thread, starting with the first post, it quickly becomes apparent why there are no screenshots yet and the fact that someone asks again and again and again is not going to make anything happen more faster. I dont see where anybody from a modding side has been rude. And I dont know why you are raking up this conversation again to be honest......the art of silence is one many of us have yet to master.....

I think it's rudeness by the members that they've made no attempt to bother reading the thread and think that Chief (or Ross) have nothing better to do with their time than constantly answer the same questions.

I think it's rudeness by the members that they've made no attempt to bother reading the thread and think that Chief (or Ross) have nothing better to do with their time than constantly answer the same questions.

You can't expect everyone to be an expert at forum level. It took me 2 years to actually sign up. Until then I was a guest and I was just happy observing the forum lifestyle.
Above all, not everyone can post in the exact sense as they meant it to be. Not everyone's mother tongue is English.
I do strongly suggest that the follow up posts to newbies are a little too harsh, not even Ross was spared.
I rather request you to deal with it in PMs. That would be less embarrassing.
Cheers.

You can't expect everyone to be an expert at forum level. It took me 2 years to actually sign up. Until then I was a guest and I was just happy observing the forum lifestyle.
Above all, not everyone can post in the exact sense as they meant it to be. Not everyone's mother tongue is English.
I do strongly suggest that the follow up posts to newbies are a little too harsh, not even Ross was spared.
I rather request you to deal with it in PMs. That would be less embarrassing.
Cheers.

Trouble is it is tiring to say the same things again and again just because someone cannot be bothered reading a few posts and getting up to date, spending a few moments getting to know forum rules, and especially taking the time to formulate their posts in such a way that people will be willing to help. And I will add that there must be some sort of regulating and some people will always feel offended by that however you do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread