Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

every time chief is gone............everyone thinks he will comeback with gr8 news but all i have observed is the complete opposite with chief cracking some joke or something without giving us any information............but still we hope that he will be back with a BANG!!......but i hope this time he really comes back with a big BANG!!!!!:D

Listen guys - be patient...

Any and I mean ANY - improvements over the 2010 iteration are going to be fabulous as I still play and enjoy that game - even with its limitations.

Leave him be and let them get on with doing whatever they need to do... :thumbs

Online Co-Op Feature?

Hi guys,

ive had a look around but couldn't see any question or answer to this one

Will this game feature any online co-op? This is a big feature for me and my friends and it's something I know Big Ant have done for their game.

Thanks

I think Chief is absent for a reason and will come back with a bang. I am expecting screenies. Fingers crossed every one.

I think Chief is absent for a reason and will come back with a bang. I am expecting screenies. Fingers crossed every one.

Tbh I was thinking the same. Though he has been around, he isn't replying.
Probably we'll probably expect more podcasts now, mentioning the exclusive features of the game!!
;)

Tbh I was thinking the same. Though he has been around, he isn't replying.
Probably we'll probably expect more podcasts now, mentioning the exclusive features of the game!!
;)

Nahhh, I've not gone anywhere. Obviously we're all working very hard as submission looms finishing up the game, and in the absence of stuff I could respond to I'm just content to read!

And aye - There's more podcasts coming soon don't you worry.

Nahhh, I've not gone anywhere. Obviously we're all working very hard as submission looms finishing up the game, and in the absence of stuff I could respond to I'm just content to read!

I told you he'd be back..even though the BANG's missing, am glad to hear a podcast is coming up soon. :)

Sorry to sound overly demanding but with about 5-6 weeks to go. Shouldn't the game be finished completely ( build + all bug testing) and only logistics and marketing to be taken care of ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread