Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Ask Chief thread, buddy... not an ask-me thread. Feel free to PM me though so I can swiftly ignore it thoroughly and comprehensively respond.

Chief is SuperBeast ever going to have a chat.

Yeah, whom is this mysterious SuperBeast Chief, and more importantly, what makes him beast-like and superior to other beasts?

you know that this is ask chief thread but you are posting something which is not at all necessary. Stop it please.

...does anyone else see the irony here, or is it just me?

Chief, one more question I think you possibly missed from earlier in the thread:

when bowlker change side mean from over to around the wicket plz bats men should also moved from side side to side

...so, do the batsmen move side side to side?

due to public demand and for my fans iam back , there is no ashes cricket game exist in Wikipedia , they just sell ticket for making money .
even they don't know how to make game . they are fire from code master and hb studios main reason for recession of transmission .

Glorious.

...but, abandoning all logic and reason as you have, Sensai, I feel it pertinent to point out they both kinda have websites, far be it from me to correct you, but I don't think having a wiki page is any indication of the existence or non-existence of Ashes Cricket 2013. But then, perhaps we are ALL Ashes Cricket 2013, in our own way?

Last edited:
due to public demand and for my fans iam back , there is no ashes cricket game exist in Wikipedia , they just sell ticket for making money .
even they don't know how to make game . they are fire from code master and hb studios main reason for recession of transmission .

Dont be under the illusion that I am a fan. I dont care if you do or do not ever post here again. Your the type who brings such damage to cricket game development. You think you are funny....yeah like cleaning up cat vomit is funny, that kind of funny.

....yeah like cleaning up cat vomit is funny

Depends on what you fed em? If I filled mine up with corn kernels and left him in the sun all day he might throw up popcorn?...

Chief, what would you feed a cat to make the vomit funny?

Last edited:
Dont be under the illusion that I am a fan. I dont care if you do or do not ever post here again. Your the type who brings such damage to cricket game development. You think you are funny....yeah like cleaning up cat vomit is funny, that kind of funny.

And there goes Dutchy. :p

I was a fan... :(

...he brought a brief, glimmer of madness to a dark logical world. A voice for the voices who didn't need a voice. Our watchful protector of insanity.

He was Naveenccc.

He will be remembered.

...for a couple of hours.

#FreeNaveenncc

Devils advocate; He wasn't saying anything too much more ridiculous than other people have said in this very thread...

It's not like it's a hive of activity. Just having a bit of a laugh with the kid, he didn't have a clue, really.

N'mind.

...I still want to know how I can get Dutch to laugh at cat puke, maybe that's what we can move on to next?

Onto what exactly?

We have discussed everything possible and done everything to ask for visuals. And we are here now, having some...well...decent fun.

Someone said something about keeping the thread live?

You dont have to spam a thread just because nothing else is happening. If you have nothing to say, dont post. It is not an obligation.

Devils advocate; He wasn't saying anything too much more ridiculous than other people have said in this very thread...

It's not like it's a hive of activity. Just having a bit of a laugh with the kid, he didn't have a clue, really.

N'mind.

...I still want to know how I can get Dutch to laugh at cat puke, maybe that's what we can move on to next?

My cat vomits all the time so i will post a picture for Dutchad and all to see.:p
To SuperBeast, what job do you have in trickstar. Please as this forum is talking about cat vomit and The ex troll king.:D:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread