Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief, do you think you guys will be able to hit the 21st June release date?

I can't remember the last time a game's set release date was pushed back. Especially for this game, since the actual Ashes cricket series cannot be postponed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, game-release dates are shoved around all the time...

The game wont be delayed, I have faith in the firth!

I hope this game hasn't been delayed but I heard from someone at ebgames that the date had been pushed back and they were yet to receive word on when, once again I hope im wrong cause I cant wait to play ANY cricket game, sucks if it is delayed though....

I hope this game hasn't been delayed but I heard from someone at ebgames that the date had been pushed back and they were yet to receive word on when, once again I hope im wrong cause I cant wait to play ANY cricket game, sucks if it is delayed though....

Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps Chief can comment on this? Although it has been clearly stated that the game is on time and will release on that date.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Their website still lists the 21/6 date - also shows a new preorder bonus:
attachment.php

Attachments

• bonus_ashes_cricket_2013_large.jpg
    bonus_ashes_cricket_2013_large.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 151
I hope chief can comment to! the ashes will come around in no time so time is ticking away, just hope everything goes to plan and we got a great game for us

Surely better for the game to be delayed and released without game-breaking bugs than released too early and be barely playable.

^ This guy gets it.

Also... Dice-Cricket? That's pretty cool. I'd play the hell outta that on my travels.

I think there's a bit of bluff calling going on in that particular chain over in the BA forum...

Users who are viewing this thread