Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

So when do you think would Chief reveal the next big info?
Per my previous educated guess, I expect them last month,
AC09's first screenshots were in May 2009, with the release in July. The only major difference being that Codemasters didn't confirm the existence of the game until they released the first press shots.

I've assumed they'd be imminent for the last fortnight or so.

Chief has already confirmed that the next info would come in the form of a podcast. So screenshots will have to wait.

I didn't confirm that: I just knew I'd already recorded some, so I figured every chance. I'm not 100% what order info will be released though: like I've said before if *I* say it it's to be taken as FYI and is always potentially subject to change.
All the *official* stuff comes from 505 via official channels.

I didn't confirm that: I just knew I'd already recorded some, so I figured every chance. I'm not 100% what order info will be released though: like I've said before if *I* say it it's to be taken as FYI and is always potentially subject to change.
All the *official* stuff comes from 505 via official channels.

So when do you say the first screenshots would come? :p

So when do you say the first screenshots would come? :p

HA. Yeah, I kinda wandered into that didn't I? :)

Well I could say any day I liked... but it wouldn't be official, so then what would be the point? Better to wait for official news I'd say.

I'm no snitch. :)

HA. Yeah, I kinda wandered into that didn't I? :)

Well I could say any day I liked... but it wouldn't be official, so then what would be the point? Better to wait for official news I'd say.

I'm no snitch. :)

I could still poke you that, you said so...:p

Chief, did you see my post about the AI fielding when bowling? You spoke about the AI whilst batting and how they would seek to score runs based on an awareness of each ball by ball situation. Are you able to say something how that is when AI fields and bowls?

Hope you dont mind me bumping this one Chief...any thoughts???

Hope you dont mind me bumping this one Chief...any thoughts???

Sorry dude: It's a similar thing. The AI is aware of the match situation, the current bowler etc and changes strategy according to their needs.

Sorry dude: It's a similar thing. The AI is aware of the match situation, the current bowler etc and changes strategy according to their needs.

Good job Mitchell Johnston wont be featuring...his needs are usually quite heavy....

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Johnson much Dutchad.:p

----------

Can you go more into detail chief, only if you can i don't want to get into trouble again.:D Screenshots.:rolleyes

Chief, do you think you guys will be able to hit the 21st June release date?

Users who are viewing this thread