Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Trickstar don't appear to have been for their 12 week or 20 week scan though. Maybe they don't want us to know the gender.
The trick is that the game is actually for the Women's Ashes series in August.

FIRST EXCLUSIVE SCREENSHOT:

View attachment 100631

Sorry it's a bit blurry, but had to sneak it away whilst the designer was AFK... As you will already have guessed, it's a page of the WIP commentary scripting.

But seriously folks, I'm afraid you won't be seeing screenshots for quite a while yet: along with the fact that we obviously wouldn't want to show anything off until it was juuuuuuuust right, there's licensing complications involved as well...

Obviously we will get to that stage, and we'll be doing some regular dev diaries starting up quite soon and show you bits and pieces. We'll also be talking FEATURES in those, much sooner than you'll be seeing any visuals though.

Hey: but you knew that would be the answer right? I beg of you all: pazienza. :-)

:spy

No offense but who gives a crap about some blurry text crap, lmao... :facepalm
show us some in-game material ffs.

...we are aware that was an 8 month ago comedy post from Chief, right... right?

Humor, how does that work?

Generally small games get first screenshots in some game magazines but till now nothing substantial has appeared.Probably they are planning some marketing before ashes.But the lack of ingame video or screenshots are not common these days.

Wow never thought that a brand new cricket game on PC getting so low traffic.

We need to have something to talk about it :p!

Wait till some more info releases.....then this forum would explode!!!

yeah its just dead here.

Well that really brought everything back to life again......

Chief, did you see my post about the AI fielding when bowling? You spoke about the AI whilst batting and how they would seek to score runs based on an awareness of each ball by ball situation. Are you able to say something how that is when AI fields and bowls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that really brought everything back to life again......
Well discussion of the lack of discussion is discussion, but what about discussion of the discussion of the discussion? That and more at 11.

Users who are viewing this thread