Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Their website still lists the 21/6 date - also shows a new preorder bonus:
Minor question re this image (click the arrow to go back to the post) - the Wii U edition is nowhere to be seen. I've seen other publishers pulling Australian Wii U releases recently - is the Wii U an equal platform?

And to re-ask something you couldn't answer in the past, what plans are there to take advantage of the oversized controller?

Chief, you say you are playing this game almost every day now. as a cricket lover who understand the real game what can you say about the new AI. would you confidently say its realistic !!

Chief, you say you are playing this game almost every day now. as a cricket lover who understand the real game what can you say about the new AI. would you confidently say its realistic !!

Even if my mother-in-laws cake tastes like dog s**t, I wouldn't tell her.

Go read the other thread where Naveen was posting, that's full of entertainment. I've been in tears laughing... In fact, I had a thought about that I wonder if Cheif knows the answer, but perhaps everything to Naveen is existential and in some way connected. That is to say he believes Ashes 2013 not to be a GAME but in fact, pertains to what exists, and is thus known by experience rather than reason; empirical as opposed to theoretical... the very idea of demanding screenshots is not in fact to see images but to see our own souls reflected back at us through the prism of Ashes Cricket 2013

What do you think, Chief?

Last edited:
You're asking for them wrong...

SCREENSHOTS OR SINGLE FOOLISH CRICKET GAME WILL NOT SUCCESS

...is the correct terminology.

Please adhere to strict forum guidelines in this matter*

*I'm not a mod

You're asking for them wrong...

SCREENSHOTS OR SINGLE FOOLISH CRICKET GAME WILL NOT SUCCESS

...is the correct terminology.

Please adhere to strict forum guidelines in this matter*

*I'm not a mod

Sorry i'm just not that good, he is a god troll.:p
Anyway let's get back to the game, chief can you go into detail about the ai from playing the game. Thanks.

Go read the other thread where Naveen was posting, that's full of entertainment. I've been in tears laughing... In fact, I had a thought about that I wonder if Cheif knows the answer, but perhaps everything to Naveen is existential and in some way connected. That is to say he believes Ashes 2013 not to be a GAME but in fact, pertains to what exists, and is thus known by experience rather than reason; empirical as opposed to theoretical... the very idea of demanding screenshots is not in fact to see images but to see our own souls reflected back at us through the prism of Ashes Cricket 2013

What do you think, Chief?

I think you're watching too much Monty Python and Woody Allen material.

I jest: you cannot watch enough of that.

Users who are viewing this thread