Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

^^^I Totally agree.. I have decided not to buy this game for the way we have been treated . ...totally un professionalism... :facepalm

Yeah the marketing has been a joke, still for $20 or so for the pc version is a steal.:eek: maybe this was there marketing plan, cheap and nasty but I hope the game is very good.

Yeah the marketing has been a joke, still for $20 or so for the pc version is a steal.:eek: maybe this was there marketing plan, cheap and nasty but I hope the game is very good.

The only thing that would make me rethink of buying the game is the cheap price.. Will read the reviews and will go for it, if it only gets score of 8 + :p

PS : honestly speaking, I love this sport and would really want both the games to succeed.. But I just didn't like the way 505 games are dealing with the situation... :)

Last edited:
All this talk about people on here not buying the game is rubbish. You will all buy the game, curiosity will get the better of you and you will buy it.

All this talk about people on here not buying the game is rubbish. You will all buy the game, curiosity will get the better of you and you will buy it.

In the past that would have been true, but with two cricket games this year there's a good chance people could go and buy the other one considering the worryingly low price and disastrous marketing of this one.

For me, even in my crappy weekend job I earn enough in 2 hours to buy this game on PC, so I might as well!

In the past that would have been true, but with two cricket games this year there's a good chance people could go and buy the other one considering the worryingly low price and disastrous marketing of this one.

For me, even in my crappy weekend job I earn enough in 2 hours to buy this game on PC, so I might as well!

All the more reason to buy AC 13.

All the more reason to buy AC 13.

Which is what I said in the line underneath. It's cheap enough to take the 'is it worth it' question away.

The point remains, that for a game to be so cheap does not bode well for the quality of it. I noticed Fifa 13 is also ?14.99 on PC now, but it's 9 months since that came out and Fifa 14 has been announced!

No honestly, I'm well and truly on the fence.

If this isn't a pre order only price, then it won't hurt to wait and read the thoughts of people who have bought it. ;)

----------

Which is what I said in the line underneath. It's cheap enough to take the 'is it worth it' question away.

The point remains, that for a game to be so cheap does not bode well for the quality of it. I noticed Fifa 13 is also ?14.99 on PC now, but it's 9 months since that came out and Fifa 14 has been announced!

Quite. The same applies when they don't let testers get their hands on it prior to release.

Last edited:

The price point, especially for the PC version, has been baffling. Maybe they could have delayed the PC release a bit as I see lot of console users go with the PC version coz of the price.

Last edited:

Well said mate, every member on here want a new cricket game as simple as that. Bigant are at least 2 or 3 months away I feel, so buy the game and just play it. If you go into playing the game and thinking it will be crap then maybe you could get a surprise. Me I am in the middle, I don't expect the cricket game of my dreams but at the same time a huge improvement on ic2010 is good enough for me. Well till bigant release there game.:thumbs

16 days away from the release and no online retailers in india taking pre orders ( not even mentioning the price, nor the release date), can anyone pls explain me the possible reason for this?? :rolleyes

India isn't a good market, that's the reason, happy?

This should suffice until Narendra aka Naveenn hops in to provide his Cambridge English rich post with no punctuations. And of course, his great reasons that could find acceptance in any place.

Users who are viewing this thread