Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

As for the Indian market things, basically what 79cricket said. This is Ashes, not IPL to have India as the core market.

To all Indians here, Origin games will be distributing the game in India and pre-orders should start hopefully. IC 2010 and Ashes 2009 both sold well considering Indian market and were priced very reasonably. I got IC 2010 for PS3 for 1499 when all new games were 2499 at that time and Ashes 2009 for PC I got for 450. So have patience.
BTW game is listed on Flipkart now, soon they will update the price.

All Categories - All Categories | Flipkart.com

PC games are sold very cheaply in India.I can see games like watch dogs,arkham origins,AC4 etc. available for almost 18$.

Ah yeah, the game was on flipkart for the past week. So why on earth are you crying Karthik?

Ah yeah, the game was on flipkart for the past week. So why on earth are you crying Karthik?

More than a week. I guess I checked it last at least 20-25 days ago. Don't know what's up with this "game not available for pre order in India" and "India is a good market for cricket games". All bullshit IMO. How in this world do you take the 1bn population to justify your claims? Some ppl need a serious reality check here.

Dude I am crying because even i want to play this game at the earliest... I can't wait and watch others playing this game, if the game has delayed release in india.. And FYI flipkart has been showing ashes cricket 2013 "coming soon" from past 4 months.. :facepalm

Dude I am crying because even i want to play this game at the earliest... I can't wait and watch others playing this game, if the game has delayed release in india.. And FYI flipkart has been showing ashes cricket 2013 "coming soon" from past 4 months.. :facepalm

I will tell you how the game is i promise, every good detail.:p

----------

You'd sell your body in the back-streets of Calcutta for a gameplay trailer, wouldn't you.

Good no, for a early copy of the game god yes.:eek: Only $20 for the pc version, yeah.:lol

----------

As for the Indian market things, basically what 79cricket said. This is Ashes, not IPL to have India as the core market.

Very true, i hope in the future they a licence for everyone. I think champions trophy would have been a great licence to get. Maybe one day.:D

Thank buddy, really appreciate it :p

Oh wait, before telling me every detail of the game, do let me know if you get your copy on the 21st...

Ross and I still doubt you will :p

Well with the game out in just 2 short weeks I don't see a delay happening to be honest but who knows in the end.:D

----------

What about every bad detail? ;) After all, no game is perfect.

Yeah even the bugs and faults mate, I love finding the silly bugs that make you go how in hell did this get though testing. p.s ic2010 had one, the ball defending back to the bowling, the ball hits his legs and then gets knocked back towards my stumps bowling me. I am giving out and then the laughing starts. We should have a threat just about the stupid bugs we have seen over the years in cricket games.

----------

Hi Chief, getting ready for release so so close now.:D

I just hope there are no 'death balls' - you know: the ball that will always take a wicket if you bowl it in exactly the same place?

Chief, can you simulate Champions Trophy in the game and let us know who wins? Maybe you could simulate each match the game day and post the results. Would be a good promo for the game. Folks do it all the time on Madden when the game releases predicting how the season unfolds and who wins the SB.

Users who are viewing this thread