Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Probably after australia got demolished for 65, chief is no mood to give any suprises :(

Probably after australia got demolished for 65, chief is no mood to give any suprises :(

It was a warm up. The result counts as much as points in "Whose line is it anyway". On a side note, I thought Jamie (Chief) is a pom so he's unlikely to be too upset.

Almost two weeks remain till the "announced" release date, I wonder if Trickstar find it a suitable time for a gameplay video :spy.

Almost two weeks remain till the "announced" release date, I wonder if Trickstar find it a suitable time for a gameplay video :spy.

I think it's 505 games job to publicize/advertise the game because they're the publisher of the game.

Last edited:
I just hope there are no 'death balls' - you know: the ball that will always take a wicket if you bowl it in exactly the same place?

With you on this one, this ruins a cricket game for me - I loved most of cricket 07, but discovering you could just put a man on the hook and bowl bouncers and the AI would fall for it was seriously depressing.

There is no demo.

See, that I can never understand. Why is there no demo, Chief? Don't you want your customer base to be able to sample the game before buying? See how well it runs on their system? See if they like the feel of the game?

No demo, no playtesting, no videos... :facepalm Maybe your game is the best cricket game of all time, but you have no clue about marketing.

Users who are viewing this thread