Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

will there be any feature like super sub???

----------

will there be super substitutes??

----------

will there be super substitutes??

We fitst need to hope players have bodies then we can hope bats are correctly held then perhaps finer details can come about....

I thought 505 Games would start releasing the marketing material to coincide with the Champions Trophy tourney, starting wth the tournament opener, but looks like I was mistaken. With barely 2 weeks to go for the official release of the game, one would hope the AC 13 team would launch some sort of marketing campaign.

The best part is Chief is himself missing, I hope he is not trying to hide something from us and everything is going smoothly as far as the on time release is concerned.

Still would be shocked if we get this in two weeks! I just cant see it happening or how it could?

These smaller companies rely on marketing mote than anyone. Fifa, Cod etc sell themselves!

People still are unaware this game exists!

The best part is Chief is himself missing, I hope he is not trying to hide something from us and everything is going smoothly as far as the on time release is concerned.

Missing how? I'm still here! :wave

Welcome back then chief.:p
P.S you must be getting very near for the game to be going gold, just to weeks and we can see all that hard work on our tv or pc. Are you excited chief.:wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a little edgy now as to the lack of marketing etc, even a trailer should be out by now. A couple of words to sooth are worried minds, Chief?

Welcome back chief :) how about u start your day by making a lot of us happy today? More screenshots today? ;) Atleast tell us those screenshots were of wii or pc?

Chief - Will we be able to download the pc game online as a digital copy rather than going to store and purchasing it?

Chief - Will we be able to download the pc game online as a digital copy rather than going to store and purchasing it?

this should be a good idea, we can get the game on 21st itself instead of waiting in the queue

----------

Ross is telling about the E3 event in which AC 13 is going to take part :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm its next Tuesday US morning time

----------

fifa 14 is getting released on september 24th and the trailer is already out :facepalm :facepalm

For Christ's sake stop comparing this game with the likes of Fifa and co.:facepalm

For Christ's sake stop comparing this game with the likes of Fifa and co.:facepalm

Dont think he is comparing the game....just the fact that this game is up for release in exactly 2 weeks and we have seen nothing yet!

This is shaping up as one of the worst games ever...How on earth you are supposed to take this "game" seriously is beyond belief...

Users who are viewing this thread