Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

So chief, how about bringing some life back in this forum?

Just go to bigant cricket forum, that's where the stuff is at.:cheers

That game is still 4 months away from release, this game is just 2 weeks away, so where should the fun be technically? What is happening chief?

That game is still 4 months away from release, this game is just 2 weeks away, so where should the fun be technically? What is happening chief?

Up to 4 months, could be 2 months for all we know. p.s ashes well i just don't know what they are doing. I just hope the game is real good.:D

Same old crap

No news, no answers

Disgraceful

And its probably this kind of rubbish which deters people from commenting on here. They don't owe you answers, nor do they owe you any news. It'll filter out when it filters out, and it'll be available when its available.

Had you spent money on the damn thing then its a different story, but right now I'm sure Chief is releasing all the information he can. One can imagine that being on a forum with hungry customers can be a minefield, all likelihood says that he's being careful not to annoy the marketing department etc.

This isn't to say that marketing thus far hasn't been poor in all respects.

I going to stick my two pennies worth in here... if the release date is put back, so what? do you want a bugged release? there would be plenty of complaints then wouldn't there? remember the EA Sport Cricket bugs and the endless complaints? As for delays on info etc, they are under no obligation to give out info until they have something concrete to say!! As for people who are saying the game will be the the worst ever, you can't judge it by 4 screenshots, play it then decide, I still think the gameplay sounds cracking and we are edging away nicely from repetitive batting strokes and gameplay etc.

You'll never get a "perfect" game I dare say Big Ant's will have issues too, but lets be grateful we have 2 really top notch cricket gemes to look forward to and a couple of fun cricket games in the pipeline, it was not too long ago we were all complaining there was no game at all!!!

I think the release will be delayed a little, but remember the Ashes starts in July!! and it's not uncommon for a game to be put back a few weeks!!

Steve S.

Last edited:
I don't think many would cry at the game being delayed for a week or two, the problem is the lack of communication from them. Although it may be due to the E3 event.

Users who are viewing this thread