Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I think they may just get a decent market for their game..

I somewhat agree with you.Despite their lack of communication and interaction with people in Facebook,'likes' on their page are increasing everyday.

Same here. ;) Boy, How many times i heard my professor quoting Kotler in last term. :p

Last edited:
Chief ..
12 day to go till release ,
Does it not worry you chief , that a video has not
Been released ..
I feel the game or license is getting sorted right till the
Last minute ...
I hope it turns out great ..
Still buying it :yes

Hi Chief. I have registered only for the purpose of asking you to at least now release the information about what Stadiums are in the game. & do the unlicensed stadiums closely resemble their real life counterparts?

Hi Chief. I have registered only for the purpose of asking you to at least now release the information about what Stadiums are in the game. & do the unlicensed stadiums closely resemble their real life counterparts?

You could have waited for another 11 days to register :p

Chief ..
12 day to go till release ,
Does it not worry you chief , that a video has not
Been released ..
I feel the game or license is getting sorted right till the
Last minute ...
I hope it turns out great ..
Still buying it :yes

According to one of the podcasts, we may only see video after the ICC Champions Trophy :(

Certainly has been a bizarre marketing 'strategy', can't see many pre-orders unless they do something soon

The more closer we are getting to release date,the more quieter this forum is getting.

The things that would help them get decent market for their game is
1.the ashes license
2. the fact that there hasn't been a cricket game since 3 years
3. Many don't know there's another game that is due to release later this year Cuz big ant haven't revealed the title name yet..

I guess they don't want to spend on marketing as they are sure that it won't be getting them a substantial increase of sales.. Their strategy might be spending limited amount on marketing so that they can sell their game at lesser price so to sell more copies...

Phew... This guy gets a bit of it.

Although I still fear a rushed game..

My personal opinion it will be released 5th or 12th of July just before or during the 1st Test!! my opinion only, and no I haven't heard from any sources because I don't have any ;)

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread