Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

what in the world happening.if the game have been delayed why they not even say it has been delayed or they are thinking to release the game trailer on 21st and saying the game has been delayed and thought that the trailer will be surprise(for me they are making me foolish:facepalm).

what in the world happening.if the game have been delayed why they not even say it has been delayed or they are thinking to release the game trailer on 21st and saying the game has been delayed and thought that the trailer will be surprise(for me they are making me foolish:facepalm).

Although you are giving them ample help as well.....

Although they would know by now if they were going to delay it or not. You would have to assume if the game wasn't ready 10 days before release they would delay it as soon as possible.

^^what ever happens the indian subcontinent will not enjoy the game on the release date:noway

If the game is not delayed, I do not see why the Indian sub continent will have to wait much.

----------

now it is hard to beleive that the game is going to release in june 21st....

I Still have faith in them that the game will be released on the 21st

Although you are giving them ample help as well.....

I feel that we (the little people) need a union on this site. I throw my name in the hat to be union leader. We need a representative to protect the people against such beautiful sarcasm.

I feel that we (the little people) need a union on this site. I throw my name in the hat to be union leader. We need a representative to protect the people against such beautiful sarcasm.

It just flaps out of me....cant help myself. Dont mean it but I just cant resist. You would be an excellent foreman.... A real representative of the little people :p

Small minds, small wishes.........an excellent motto.:p

Anyway, Chief where are you?

ashes cricket 2009 was available only later than the release date

Last edited:
You would be an excellent foreman.... A real representative of the little people

I think you would make a wonderful mother-in-law Dutch. Sometimes you're ok, but other times you need a damn good slap! ;)

Last edited:
Anyway, Chief where are you?

He is just putting the finishing touches to the ashes cricket 2013 rock to hide under.

Similar to the ashes 09 and ic10 rocks

Just this time made and ready before release.

He hides better than Bin Laden ever managed to

lets look at the bright side... Wonderful teaser trailer of wickets burning... couple of screenshots... dedicated crew. We must appreciate these 2 important parts of this game

lets look at the bright side... Wonderful teaser trailer of wickets burning... couple of screenshots... dedicated crew. We must appreciate these 2 important parts of this game

An even brighter side, a name and a release date.;)

Users who are viewing this thread