Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Well, you won't get everything in life your way, would you?

He hides better than Bin Laden ever managed to

I bet the poor guy feels a little like the number 1 most wanted man.
However lee as much as I enjoy your to the point and un-held-back comments, I think the chief hate posts are wearing thin now. Chief works at trickstar, and trickstar were asked to make a game for 505 games. As far as I know they have done that. The whole advertising/promotion side is not up to chief and trickstar.
We came to a point where it was almost demanded that chief answer our questions like he was some kind of PR man. Although I do agree that he should not have just blanked us in the manor he has, I do feel we got to comfortable with chief being here. For all we know he could have been told by 505 to stop talking about their game.

Admittedly if 505 Games have told him to not to release any information that they feel shouldn't be released then fair enough, but how hard can it be to drop a comment and say everything is on track and it will come out on the 21st? Unless of course it isn't... :spy

Just to clarify Chief works for 505 not Trickstar but as the game's producer not marketing director. He makes the game; 505 decide how to promote and sell it.

If the game was on time they would just come out and
say wouldn't they, the fact they are not commenting surely
means that there is a delay.

And if its delayed now, i think they knew this a month or so back which to me is worse than being let down last minute and lied too!

Maybe Chief was abducted by aliens and the only way to save himself was to delay the release and not come online ? OR
Chief couldn't continue with the release date so he is now working his but off to get it ready

If the game was on time they would just come out and
say wouldn't they, the fact they are not commenting surely
means that there is a delay.

They have come out and said. We asked them the question and they told us on record they were on schedule to release on 21/6.
Until that date passes it's all just speculation.

But where are they now, they are not even coming to this forum, i guess someone disrespected them here

It's hard to believe that with only 10 days to go to release and E3 popping up at the perfect time people that have willing pre-ordered a game have absolutely no proof of it being any good and those in charge haven't said a word. :facepalm

I haven't preordered it, and I won't either not until I see at least a decent gameplay video. A demo would be lovely as well, but that's not going to happen of course. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread