Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

They have come out and said. We asked them the question and they told us on record they were on schedule to release on 21/6.
Until that date passes it's all just speculation.
The only time they told this was on AC13 press event and that too was a very dicey answer with the game still in bug fixing and at last stages. IIRC they never really said the exact date till you asked them yourself, right? But whatever happened at press event has nothing to do with what is happening here. Chief never confirmed neither deny about the release since speculations came into large. How hard is confirm something that one has every right to do? Who'll miss the opportunity to let consumers gain their trust back by confirming something in a place like this?

Even if the game releases on time, it's hard to forget how shoddy their marketing were which is more than enough to put the doubts on anyone's mind about their shady tactics.

Okay.....well Colin was at the press release at Lords and spoke directly to those concerned both from Trickstar and 505 Games......or did I just imagine that?

Okay yeah I didn't know that. Fair enough, thanks for the info!

There marketting strategy wouldn't really matter much if the game releases on time and is a huge improvement over previous ones....

But if not...still wouldn't matter much. Their game will sell just as much as the larger customer base isn't really aware of all these things we are talking about.

There marketting strategy wouldn't really matter much if the game releases on time and is a huge improvement over previous ones....

But if not...still wouldn't matter much. Their game will sell just as much as the larger customer base isn't really aware of all these things we are talking about.

Exactly. We get all hot and bothered about things here and rightly so but the masses who will buy the game have never heard of PC and will never visit it or their official forum.

That doesn't take away the fact that for many people irrepairable damage has been done between the producer of the game and the fans.

I still vividly remember the old Codies forums through the years and what a joke that often was. I cannot believe that their own forum is in the state it is.

Have they truly learnt nothing?

I can't remember, been banned from there for ages..:lol

Somehow that doesnt surprise me. Even you would have had to have stooped lower than pig swill to get banned from there........wait a minute....ah now it is all becoming clear!:p

I still vividly remember the old Codies forums through the years and what a joke that often was. I cannot believe that their own forum is in the state it is.

Have they truly learnt nothing?

The core strategy behind the Ashes/Brian Lara franchise was how to hike money from the consumers. Even though chief's has been answering to our questions and claiming that "they have listened to us", how many of the features have they included? Does this game really justify ?32.99 price for Xbox?

Not at one point i have seen any post that suggest that this game is made to create a core fan base. Can't believe this game does not even have a basic career mode!

How can we ever blame code-master for leaving cricket, if every time the game which has been created is with game breaking bugs.

I'm looking at you 79cricket! :spy

That's not funny gone for your normal score, I have been nothing but nice to chief. I wanted them screenshots remember:lol, still even im surprised by chief going missing for like a week. Maybe all of the bad comments said has got to him or he is angry with 505 games. p.s We will see next week for sure.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread