Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

The only time they told this was on AC13 press event and that too was a very dicey answer with the game still in bug fixing and at last stages. IIRC they never really said the exact date till you asked them yourself, right?

I asked them straight out. The transcript is available. If the CEO says the game is on time there's not much you can do but wait and see what happens come June 21st.

As for Chief going missing there haven't exactly been a lot of questions recently that haven't been answered already. I'll assume he's working hard to ensure they hit the release date.

I asked them straight out. The transcript is available. If the CEO says the game is on time there's not much you can do but wait and see what happens come June 21st.

As for Chief going missing there haven't exactly been a lot of questions recently that haven't been answered already. I'll assume he's working hard to ensure they hit the release date.

Maybe 505 Games are working on a "Sony @ E3" kind of a comeback :D

I have a question about the shot angles chief. In the previous brian lara/ashes 09 games after the ball was released everything would happen so fast, the shot animations would be so quick and you wouldn't really get to see and feel the type of shot. For example you'd hit a cover drive and it'd be super quick and then the camera would change to the field, is it like this in AC13?

Just received an official message from BT games in South Africa that the release date has changed and is to be announced!

Haynes is absolutly right check BT Games : PS3 Games
Considering their choice of screenshots for the game, are they really the most reliable retailer for information?

Once an Australian or UK retailer makes a change then I'd take it as a certainty. Still, not looking hopeful.

I had a newsletter from ShopTo on Monday advertising the game so as far as i'm concerned it's still releasing next week.

I had a newsletter from ShopTo on Monday advertising the game so as far as i'm concerned it's still releasing next week.

i ask eb games in au and they said it would release next week.

they get game a few days earlier to so we will see.

why would they delay it after ashes makes no sense on dealy i can see is early july

e3 2013.

Rounding out the 505 roster is Ashes Cricket 2013 includes a brand new game engine creating a truly authentic gaming experience. Batsmen have 360 degree control over shot placement, requiring impeccable placement and timing to build an innings. A new line and length bowling system gives bowlers the tools to set plans for batsmen throughout a day?s play and players have complete freedom to set a field of their choice. Ashes Cricket 2013 will release in line with the beginning of the 2013 Investec Ashes Series and will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC

still have not here from the other 505 games yet so wont be ashes cricket to then.

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/pc/pc-news/37739/505-games-reveal-e3-line-up

Users who are viewing this thread