Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I just wanna put it out there that the thread 'Ask Chief' is made by Biggs which theoretically means you are asking Biggs

Why don't we just ask chief to tell us the latest.

O yeah that's why because he does a disappearing act and refuses to answer any questions regarding the inevitable delayed release

Embarrassing company

I'm confident that there wont be a delayed release. ShopTo have just started advertising the game in their newsletters.

If there was to be a delay then they would have known this weeks/months ago and would have announced it.

Chief ..
12 day to go till release ,
Does it not worry you chief , that a video has not
Been released ..
I feel the game or license is getting sorted right till the
Last minute ...
I hope it turns out great ..
Still buying it :yes

Why've you posted in the style of a Shakespearean sonnet?

^^what ever happens the indian subcontinent will not enjoy the game on the release date:noway

It's gonna take weeks to clean the egg of our faces if this game DOES release on the 21st and turns out to be good!

Frankly most here would love that foul egg as long as the game is on time and any good.

I like my eggs poached, sometimes scrambled, but never foul.

I wouldn't care that much if the game was delayed a month or two. But don't play a little game of hide and seek with me, or try urinating on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Honesty is king.

I think there will be a delayed release, thats why chief is not answering any questions:clap

Wait For BIG ANT rather than unfinished buggy game :)

It's gonna take weeks to clean the egg of our faces if this game DOES release on the 21st and turns out to be good!

Not everyone has egg on their face:p

On another note;
Chief what the heck is going on on the official forum? No one is answering questions, no one is moderating and the only things being posted are special offers for necklaces and handbags? What for the love of Jerry Lee Lewis is going on? I ask here as it is pointless asking there although I was tempted to post there as it seems a little pointless posting here as well.....

....I feel that as someone who has willingly pre-ordered this game I have a little right to know what is cooking.....

It's hard to believe that with only 10 days to go to release and E3 popping up at the perfect time people that have willing pre-ordered a game have absolutely no proof of it being any good and those in charge haven't said a word. :facepalm

Last edited:
Imagine the shock everybody would have if they did show the game at E3, on the showroom...

Hey, look, I could dream too

Users who are viewing this thread