Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

505 games are at E3 but mainly because of 'Payday2'.I wouldn't be surprised if they will completely neglect Ashes 13,like they have been doing so far.

I got info from a site representative ,Says it will be dispatched from 18 June 2013...Download the pic to see live chat...:thumbs:cheers:cheers:cheers

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9518/preordertf.jpg

preordertf.jpg

Most retailers will have stock of the game next week (Monday or Tuesday) and then dispatch later on in the week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).

ShopTo for example have Last of us in stock ready for dispatch even though the release date is this Friday.

Interesting! So it's not delayed? Where is this info from?
Most retailers will have stock of the game next week (Monday or Tuesday) and then dispatch later on in the week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).

ShopTo for example have Last of us in stock ready for dispatch even though the release date is this Friday.

I never said it was delayed. What i'm saying is that by next week Monday or Tuesday we should know.

As soon as ShopTo have the game in stock I get a notification sent to my phone.

India Flipkart

Flipkart is also not taking preorder in india

oz

last post about it for me.

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I can confirm that is a pre-order item due for release on 21/06.

This will be sent out to you as soon as we get it in ourselves, either on or a couple of days before the release date. Please allow the estimated delivery times to receive your item.

If you have any other queries about this or any other service/item, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks,
Chantel
Customer Service Advisor
ozgameshop.

Anyone know much about timescales for review copies. We're 9 days out and I can't remember reading a single hands-on preview/review yet. That doesn't feel normal to me?

Users who are viewing this thread