Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Closure to release meaning by Ashes Cricket 2013 Team!!! Check this out..

asheso.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:clap:clap:clap:clap

There whole marketing plan has been a load of rubbish. Day by day im getting disinterested in his game.

Only thing that could have caused this delay is CRICKET 14. After Ross revealed new features day in and day out, I guess 505 Games lost both Interest and Confidence with ASHES CRICKET 2013. Even EA ( a money sucking machine) announces a delay 1 month prior to the previously dated release.

Anyone know much about timescales for review copies. We're 9 days out and I can't remember reading a single hands-on preview/review yet. That doesn't feel normal to me?

I really hope I am wrong, but it just sounds like one of those games the devs. are trying to hide from the gaming journalists, because they know it's simply not ready yet.

I'm going to wait for reviews - and hope that the ?14.99 price remains after release. ;) If not, and the game is good, then it's worth an extra tenner or so.

----------

Only thing that could have caused this delay is CRICKET 14. After Ross revealed new features day in and day out, I guess 505 Games lost both Interest and Confidence with ASHES CRICKET 2013. Even EA ( a money sucking machine) announces a delay 1 month prior to the previously dated release.

Have EA made any announcements about a new Cricket game? They haven't made one for years; I'm pretty sure they've lost interest in cricket.

Ea wont be making any cricket game in near future to say the least.

505 games are previewing "something" in an hour i believe. If Ross is there, we might get some concrete info about what is going on. It is quite embarassing that we have to depend on a rival company's CEO to get information for this game. Don't think chief will be showing up here much after the personal attack that has been directed at him here for a while.

tbh if the game was as good as we're supposed to believe then it would have been shown A LOT more, my gut feeling now is that this is just IC2010 updated hence why it's being hidden to such an extent.

tbh if the game was as good as we're supposed to believe then it would have been shown A LOT more, my gut feeling now is that this is just IC2010 updated hence why it's being hidden to such an extent.

To be honest if IC10 could be improved in terms of fielding, AI, shot animation etcetera it would give me a half decent game of cricket.

It is looking more and more likely to be just like IC2010 and AC09 but then again it hasn't released yet so I can't exactly make any opinions on it

It is looking more and more likely to be just like IC2010 and AC09 but then again it hasn't released yet so I can't exactly make any opinions on it

Indeed we do not know. We can only speculate. My gut feeling is that it is going to be better than we are imagining. It wont blow our minds away but it will give a decent game of cricket on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed we do not know. We can only speculate. My gut feeling is that it is going to be better than we are imagining. It wont blow our minds away but it will give a decent game of cricket on the computer.

Honestly if it is better than the previous two games we have had I would be absolutely chuffed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as well that we are going to get a basic game release next week for a cheaper price and that then a DLC will be released adding content and features after a while.....

Nothing has been confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread