Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

the only thing new i picked up from this video is that he's done a bit of redecorating in the office. No more clocks. Replaced with trophy's. :rolleyes

They are for AFL games and believe me, they were horrible. 2004 was playable and I had a bit of fun with 2007 but he has 2005 framed there and that was horrendous.

Someone would make 20 metres out, directly in front, then pass it to the pocket.

Mike

On the 31st July you named the England squad on your twitter account
There was no Eoin Morgn in the England team can you confirm he is in the game? as i have heard a rumor as he is not in the ashes team the licence for him his held by reliance

They are for AFL games and believe me, they were horrible. 2004 was playable and I had a bit of fun with 2007 but he has 2005 framed there and that was horrendous.

Someone would make 20 metres out, directly in front, then pass it to the pocket.

There's also the Gaelic Football game there; which is just the AFL 2007 engine but for Gaelic Football. Its not thr worst thing I've ever played; but it was still a bad game...

the only thing new i picked up from this video is that he's done a bit of redecorating in the office. No more clocks. Replaced with trophy's. :rolleyes

That's such a dick thing to say... Tall poppy syndrome much? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Honestly, some of you people are embarrassing sometimes. Dudes got awards, CONGRATULATIONS is the correct response.

That's such a dick thing to say... Tall poppy syndrome much? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Honestly, some of you people are embarrassing sometimes. Dudes got awards, CONGRATULATIONS is the correct response.

But they don't look like awards, just framed cases and DVDs that they might have for their own collection. AFL Live 2005 winning a best game award is about as meaningless as Darahasena winning ICC best umpire.

Hi Guys, I have never disparaged anyone and never will as I consider both unethical and unprofessional. Also my private life is exactly that private so the people who have been calling me at home & on my mobile in the middle of the night (the calls are coming from overseas on the sub-continent) please stop! I have no problem aiming your anger at me that's part of the job but when it effects my family that is completely different. I am not looking for sympathy here but the person who gave out my private details should be ashamed of themselves and it simply isn't cricket & playing fair. Thank you in advance for respecting the privacy of my family & I.

After last week I have come to the conclusion that "action speaks louder than words" so I am now more determined to work even harder with the team to ensure we make the best Ashes Cricket 2013 game we can. I will be checking in daily and will continue to give you updates at the start of the week and a round up at the end of the week.

Hi Guys, I have never disparaged anyone and never will as I consider both unethical and unprofessional. Also my private life is exactly that private so the people who have been calling me at home & on my mobile in the middle of the night (the calls are coming from overseas on the sub-continent) please stop! I have no problem aiming your anger at me that's part of the job but when it effects my family that is completely different. I am not looking for sympathy here but the person who gave out my private details should be ashamed of themselves and it simply isn't cricket & playing fair. Thank you in advance for respecting the privacy of my family & I.

After last week I have come to the conclusion that "action speaks louder than words" so I am now more determined to work even harder with the team to ensure we make the best Ashes Cricket 2013 game we can. I will be checking in daily and will continue to give you updates at the start of the week and a round up at the end of the week.

Now this is just sad,disturbing someone's peace of mind :(. hope everything gets sorted.

Completely unacceptable. Very sorry to hear that :(

Mike

Sorry to hear that mike,keep up the good work bud.:clap

Disgraceful behaviour and sorry to hear it Mike. Hopefully a wake up call for those choosing the personal abusive line on these forums.

Hi Mike,
can I assume they weren't given out by anyone on here but instead on facebook? If we find anyone who has done that or called you they will be permanently banned from this site.

If it's indeed true, it's shameful behaviour from whoever did this. Totally unacceptable. Though I really don't think someone from this forum would do that. I would be shocked if someone from here did it. Calling on personal number is a BIG no.

can I assume they weren't given out by anyone on here but instead on facebook? If we find anyone who has done that or called you they will be permanently banned from this site.
Further to this, if anyone on here has been contacted by someone who was trying to get them to make such a call, or thinks they have other relevant info please contact us.

It's disgraceful behaviour.

Dear Mike:

I hearby offer my services of crippling the offending party in exchange for a fully working, completed copy of the game.

Thanks

Phineas :lol

Users who are viewing this thread