Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Stamina feature is highly recommended but for injuries an big no,it's not needed if there is no carrier mode.

It would be kind of cool to watch the players arrive at the ground in their team bus, and walk into the dressing rooms with their bags :cheers

Yes, it's like the infuriating cut scene before every match in Fifa, where the club emblem is shown and one of their players is seen scoring a goal. It looks good the first time, the 5,00th team you want to stab your eyeballs out with forks.

hey chief,
- in AC09 the pace at which certain bowlers bowled was unrealistic in the sense that they seemed too slow, for example zaheer khan bowling at 115 - 120 kmph .whereas his real speed lies in the mid 130's this problem was there for mostlly all fast medium bowlers....express pacers like shoaib and Lee had a realistic pace.have these features been looked into? I do not know whether this issue was addressed in IC10 coz i have not played it.
- next i wanted to ask you if you have seam(off the pitch) and swing(in the air) for the bowlers ? and if you have it then will it make an apparent difference if we are playing a pacer in Australia , England as in contrast to batting tracks of the subcontinent??

hey chief,
- in AC09 the pace at which certain bowlers bowled was unrealistic in the sense that they seemed too slow, for example zaheer khan bowling at 115 - 120 kmph .whereas his real speed lies in the mid 130's this problem was there for mostlly all fast medium bowlers....express pacers like shoaib and Lee had a realistic pace.have these features been looked into? I do not know whether this issue was addressed in IC10 coz i have not played it.
- next i wanted to ask you if you have seam(off the pitch) and swing(in the air) for the bowlers ? and if you have it then will it make an apparent difference if we are playing a pacer in Australia , England as in contrast to batting tracks of the subcontinent??

The most important thing than you mentioned is that bowlers should first bowl like humans,not like they bowl in ashes 09 or ic2010 with un realistic actions and movements.

What.:facepalm

God if ashes 2013 has money to burn lets have the fans dress up
in ashes mascots, like the queen or so on.:rolleyes

On a serious note, I really wish the fans' dress colours match the teams' colours on the match day. Or atleast the iconic clapping crowd of England and the yelling and whistling crowd of India, would be showcased with the visible(audible) difference; would add to 'the feel'.

I do admit that little details would make the game more entertaining. If I was to hear a trumpet start up in an England test match I don't think I could resist but smile.
I actually thought the grounds and pitch were quite well done on the last 2 games. Sure the crowd was poor, but I never played it to see the crowd. Would happily have the same crowd/stadium/pitch visuals if all the development time was devoted to gameplay and an awesome editor.
I know this has been said many times over. But so to have the questions for silly details in the crowd. I would also think it obvious now that we no longer need to give suggestions. This game will be well under way now in the development stage. Our ideas now I'm sure are no longer needed.

Users who are viewing this thread