Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief : U can just post some screenshots even raw thing is fine ....would get an idea of the game pls........:yes:thumbs...
The reason being that we havent seen even glimpse of the game except the video showing the animation which was awesome...

It's like reading the same posts over and over and over again. Just reworded by different people. Where are you lee1981? Us sledging 79cricket is the only thing in the last 700 pages that isn't an update request!

I'm trying to get to the bottom of where 79 is from

But he chooses to ignore me, I'm guessing Indian but I'm sure he said he's an Aussie,,,, not having that for 1 minute

But he chooses to ignore me, I'm guessing Indian but I'm sure he said he's an Aussie,,,, not having that for 1 minute

I'll go along with that. He could be in Australia, but if he's an Aussie then he really needs to learn better spelling! Guess we need to call him out. Come on 79cricket, what's the story?

I don't think it follows that Aussies can spell..

Hahahhhahahahahahahahahaha:lol

----------

I'll go along with that. He could be in Australia, but if he's an Aussie then he really needs to learn better spelling! Guess we need to call him out. Come on 79cricket, what's the story?

My speeling iss noottt thaat baaad guys.:p
Still i did not know this was a spelling comp.

----------

:madHi lee1981:mad we all missed you so much :rolleyes
Did your mummy let you out to play, what a good boy.:lol

Ok i'm noooo indian, remember i hate IPL and love test cricket guys.

How have you been with the english weather guys hahahahahah:lol.

Also his perverse love for cricket games like the world is gonna end if he doesn't hear any updates makes me believe he is

Anyway this is Chief's thread so questions for him, preferably that haven't been asked three times before...

Think we just got told off! :p
I think Barmy more than most though knows its just a bit of harmless Aussie vs England sledging.

I've got no problem with sledging Aussies and would happily do it for a living; I just don't want to spam up Chief's thread.

Point proved I believe

Lee . 1
79. 0

:cheers

I'm a aussie dude, i live in queensland australia.
Where it's hot not freezing cold like the uk.:D

----------

You could have opened up a big can of worms with that sentence! ;)

----------

Point taken. I'll be good. :rolleyes

I have nothing against indians i know lots of them but, all the ones
i know just love the shortest forms of cricket and think test cricket
is well boring.

Please if i'm wrong then that's great for cricket, maybe donkey 1982 will
come on and say how good the IPL is.:D

----------

Also his perverse love for cricket games like the world is gonna end if he doesn't hear any updates makes me believe he is

I have to know :madLee1981 do you know gone4aduck, when ever he
asks for you.
You come running so my guess is you guys are room mates somewhere
in the uk.:p

Anyway chief, it's back to the game.
Where is my update so i can not have a heartattack soon.:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread