Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I am sure as hell wishing some posts, threads and posters were move compatible......

Unlike faith, patience is actually a virtue.

We just have to wait. And I'm just glad that we have Chief to come here and post, and let us know he's still around and wanting to stay in touch. Thanks Chief. :yes

I would like to remind everyone that GTA V which announced it's releasing date months before it was actually ready just because of lot of desperate fans have pushed it back by another 3 months. That's the good and sensible thing what Chief is doing. He's not raising your expectations till the final product is actually finished and ready to announce. So you guys have to understand his strategy and hold your horses till then.

I would like to remind everyone that GTA V which announced it's releasing date months before it was actually ready just because of lot of desperate fans have pushed it back by another 3 months. That's the good and sensible thing what Chief is doing. He's not raising your expectations till the final product is actually finished and ready to announce. So you guys have to understand his strategy and hold your horses till then.

I appreciate the sentiment of this, but Rockstar can pretty much do whatever they want with GTA and I still a-want it. :)
And technically their initial announce was "Spring 2013"... In Australia that's exactly when you'll get it. :)

You tease chief:mad

Just kidding, this looks to be the first news about the PS4 but
you never know, could be anything these days.:spy:D

Nope, that's PS4 reveal countdown and will be live streamed, pretty much confirmed. It'll be out by the end of the year in US and Japan and 2014 Q1-2 in Euro/Aus and rest of Asia. Same for Nextbox most likely.

GTA5 being pushed back probably means there's ports of it coming on next-gen with release dates so close now.

See this awesome indoor stadium
huge six - YouTube
Could you able to make stadium like this in game? If yes definitely it ll be great atmosphere to play..

Users who are viewing this thread