Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

WiiU version? Please don't put in fancy features on the controller display and make my buy that console just for this game :p

Pretty neat boxart also. I'm assuming its universal and not region specific.

Hey Chief, do you plan to use Windows Live and for save games?

Not sure I follow this: I think you're asking whether we're "Games for Windows" compatible? I'm not sure if I can confirm platforms as yet - lemme check.

As far as save games go, are you talking about saving online matches? Because as discussed widely elsewhere, we don't think we can make that happen I'm afraid.

Not sure I follow this: I think you're asking whether we're "Games for Windows" compatible? I'm not sure if I can confirm platforms as yet - lemme check.

As far as save games go, are you talking about saving online matches? Because as discussed widely elsewhere, we don't think we can make that happen I'm afraid.

The 'other' developer had just told that their game has that feature. And hence our disappointment. Atleast in future titles maybe?

The 'other' developer had just told that their game has that feature. And hence our disappointment. Atleast in future titles maybe?

I know. I'm hoping they'll reveal how they are doing it in time for us to copy them. :D

Hehe....but seriously, I just think you hit jackpot by allowing us to save online games! I think the 'other' developers may be even more keen on copying how you achieved that ;)!

You know, I have to say, so far....HATS OFF to you guys!! This game keeps getting better day by day. You seem to have ticked almost all the points on the checklist for a good sports game. Adding modes like career mode (more like a manager mode), player creator, tournament creator, ability to upload and download creations, save online games (which was the most requested feature).....it just results in a complete product. I just hope (no...actually I just pray) that the gameplay and 'feel' of the game is up to the mark now, as that is the only thing we have not seen yet or heard much about yet.

Thanks so much!

But I think you meant to post that for the OTHER guys?

:D

Just make a deal with them. Tell them one of your exclusive feature or something and get it in return :p

Anyways, seriously you should try asking them. I don't think they will mind it. It's called helping not *stealing*. I'll have huge respect for them if they reveal it to you though. Maybe you guys can help each other problem to work out. It'll be for best interest in both parties.

Far be it from me to do public service announcements for them... But yes. Yes they did.
Hey, I'm not linking it though. :)

Im sure you can patch it as a dlc ;)

Far be it from me to do public service announcements for them... But yes. Yes they did.
Hey, I'm not linking it though. :)

Don't worry chief. I will still play your game. You need to get your best minds (or spies) on the case though. Saving online is a game changer.

Don't worry chief. I will still play your game. You need to get your best minds (or spies) on the case though. Saving online is a game changer.

*Actually* saving ISN'T a game changer... it's a "keeping the game exactly as it is" surely?

I suspect online saving requires ground up unicorn to work, so it might be hard for Trickstar to get on board there.

Users who are viewing this thread