Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I guess we will find out this week or next, I guess?

On a separate note, this must be the first time in ages there was more activity here than in the bradman forum...

Pity for trickstar/505, nothing positive posted!

This marketing campaign is far superior to any other, it was all planned out way back. The leave us hungry wanting......more i guess and then BOOM out comes the game and we're all going to be going crazy for it

:spy

I thought the CA issues had to do with the server though? So how would that affect the disced games? I could be wrong though (and probably am)

Ross has already confirmed a Day One Patch for DBC14. So therefore, you can assume dics are already (or being) printed and there will be a big ol' patch to download as is pretty standard with most games anyway. Unplug your PS/XBOX from the network if you want to play the "boxed" game :yes

This marketing campaign is far superior to any other, it was all planned out way back. The leave us hungry wanting......more i guess and then BOOM out comes the game and we're all going to be going crazy for it

:spy

I can just see Ross dropping his vegemite sandwich when he reads Mike Fegan has won marketing campaign of the year for Ashes 13

BD that's not even funny, well maybe a little.:p PS The game is not cancelled it's just been sent to 2113 and is stuck in time.:rolleyes

Now its 2 days less from the month to return Ashes & not much of a feedback from Trickster, let alone a marketing asset. The game may be going to December 2013 or Q1 2014. Better yet Trickster should hang up the gloves or rather take off the pads. They have played two marketing innings with absolutely poor performance. ECB & CA should reevaluate their licenses preference.

The chances of releasing an Ashes branded game in Q1 2014 are slim to none.

Users who are viewing this thread